Jonny Mc - Comeback Clips

JoNnY__Mc

Niceeee clips also enjoyed the music too it was different which is good!

Don't wanna sound harsh but that squat was poor in technique. Get lower!!! But good effort for attempting it (Y)

Thanks very much :) I intend on using more music like this, it's what I listen to when I train and on the way to rides.

Constructive criticism is good you're not being harsh at all! I do both arse to floor and half squats to hit my sticking points. The clip from this video is from a set of 8 arse to bench squats to work on my sticking points.

I'm currently using German Volume Training, the leg routine consists of 10x10 squat @ 40% of my 1 rep max with very strict form superset with 10x10 stiff leg deadlift. Going to see how that influences my riding will let everyone know :)

Showed this my cousin who used to ride bmx and is now 18 stone whilst training for bodybuilding comps next year. Needless to say he was impressed as he benches 185 and couldn't believe how well you can ride and how flexible you are considering your size!