Need People To Ride Trials With

dannytrialskid

Alot of trials riders from worthing are stopping now + a few riders never come out. So i either never ride or i have to travel over an hour just to ride with people.

Just wondering if anyone is local to worthing that wants to meet for rides etc...

I know of 2 riders in Lewes (jake and matt), but they always ride Lewes as they can't always get to Worthing + im not a fan of the riding spots in Lewes as they are very small.

If only you were closer to Lewes : Hope we find some more local riders, it seems to be getting less and less recently... Me, Matt, you, Derek, Paul, Greg (not for long) and Jordan who has just started. That's a amazingly small amount compared to the scene up North...

If only you were closer to Lewes : Hope we find some more local riders, it seems to be getting less and less recently... Me, Matt, you, Derek, Paul, Greg (not for long) and Jordan who has just started. That's a amazingly small amount compared to the scene up North...

theres about 20 odd of us just from scunny and donny. we had 10 at the group ride yesterday at our indoor spot

lol yeah i know. was just saying like. its worth you lot coming to the leeds christmas ride, nick manning and those lads came up last year, it was epic.

Don't really fancy travelling all the way up there for a Christmas ride... In the cold... With like 4 hours daylight haha.

And Danny, I know. I prefer Worthing too, it's just not easy for me to get there all the time, once a week or once every two weeks is all I can do really. I like Lewes because I can refine my skills on smaller stuff a lot. :)

once a week or once every two weeks is all I can do really

Whoa whoa, so the point here is that you (Danny) are complaining you can't ride with people more than once a week? Blimey. I remember those days.

Not a dig, just amazing how much more riding some people do!

Whoa whoa, so the point here is that you (Danny) are complaining you can't ride with people more than once a week? Blimey. I remember those days.

Not a dig, just amazing how much more riding some people do!

I ride as much as possible, my mate came back from Australia for christmas and ever since he got i have been riding every day. Since last tuesday :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm our quite alot. Allways up for a ride in the evenings ect

Hey dude, I'm in Worthing too.

I know it's a bit close to Xmas right now but it would be cool to meet up with you some point soon for a ride :)

Where abouts in Worthing do you ride? As haven't seen any other trials riders around other than Danny, his mate Greg and Jake (aka JMCD who is from Lewes I believe). We try go down splash point at least once a week :)