The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I think I am just overthinking this problem (I have not really met with a vegetarian/do not know about i and I know nothing about vegetariasm)

I am going too make a date and see what happens :)

I think I am just overthinking this problem (I have not really met with a vegetarian/do not know about i and I know nothing about vegetariasm)

I am going too make a date and see what happens :)

good lad.

How the f**k did YOU talk to a stranger on the bus I can barely look at people on them.

We are talking about a cute girl

But it took me some time to get some courage lol

• Like 1

Went and got my new bike on Sunday (Suzuki Goose) from Glasgow, 12 round trip... The drive couldn't of gone any better to be honest.

Got it ready for its MOT last night, again, that couldn't of gone any smoother. Booked the MOT for tomorrow at 9AM, now just to sort the insurance out!

Went and got my new bike on Sunday (Suzuki Goose) from Glasgow, 12 round trip... The drive couldn't of gone any better to be honest.

Got it ready for its MOT last night, again, that couldn't of gone any smoother. Booked the MOT for tomorrow at 9AM, now just to sort the insurance out!

Get some pics up in the motorbike thread then!

I keep meaning to put some of mine up, but it looks so shit I don't want to take any haha.

So that arsewipe Jake Deakin dropped off a wheel and new rim for me to build him last night... Well rim swap anyway.

I knew it would go badly from the word go as the spokes are way too long, but decided to do it as a challenge. Fair to say I now need a new thumb and knuckles but the b*****d is complete.

• Like 2

Went out for a ride after a week of dealing with a flu or something similar. Still improving, biggest change is my perception of obstacle height, what I'd consider large a few weeks ago is now standard which makes things a lot easier considering the mind has always been my greatest limiting factor. Didn't hold this but still getting this far was something I could only dream of a few weeks ago. Happy :)

pmh3uO8.jpg

• Like 3

Completely agree about the mindset thing!

It's so weird how your perception of things change. Me and a local riding friend just look at the stuff we used to ride and realise how small it is now in our minds.

I imagine that's how Damon et. al do massive drop gaps as technically some of the stuff is doable by loads of people (obviously to an extent) but it's having the right mindset to actually do it. #deepthoughts #hashtagg

• Like 2

Definitely. It's most apparent when you don't ride a spot for a long time, improve and then re-visit it. Everything seems so small although it's exactly the same height. I bet you that if you just changed your mindset you would ride better regardless the actual skill. Edit: just noticed I wrote exactly what you did but in different words :D

I recently asked one of my friends what it's like to sidehop an obstacle taller than your head during preload and he says it's completely normal. Doesn't think about it. Wish I had that attitude :P

Edited by Greetings
  • Like 1

I got my bike this Monday and I just can't stop riding haha! So so so nice to be back on a TGS bike.

We only have 1 month left of college so we're super busy with 2-3 big assignments and 1-3 national tests every week. So it's nice to ride a bit and focus on other things!

Learnt to sidehop properly 2 days ago, and also proper up to fronts, both static and rolling.

STOKED FOR RADFEST!!

post-30858-0-77935000-1399577793_thumb.j

Edited by williams