Gt Proto Pics

ghostrider88

I'd put that down to the GT stickers alone. As for making it a 150mm rear end with through axle, why? It's not like people are snapping hubs left, right and centre and you'd only get complaints about the extra weight.

I think the chrome finish and the tubes (mainly at the rear) have a lot to do with it as well.

Gilles Coustellier: Ce n'est pas un gt ça, on dirait un COUSTELLIER!! Ça manque d'imagination!

Kenny Belaey: Gilles Coustellier...GT invented triple triangle before you were born so please shut up...

Gilles Coustellier: Tu as peut être raison Kenny, la n'est pas la question.... C'est juste dommage qu'une marque grosse comme GT n'est pas conçu un cadre innovant..En tombant dessus j'ai cru que c'était un coustellier avec un stiker GT!
Et pour finir Kenny, le 'shut up", tu le garde pour toi!

wink.giffrom facebook

• Like 1

I agree that it does work currently but with companys like TryAll developing carbon forks why not use that opportunity to introduce tapered steerer tubes and qr15 front axels? If I was spending £300+ retail on forks I'd want something a bit more to be honest.

Imagine if the TryAll carbon forks were more along the lines of the Niner RDO forks?

http://www.ninerbikes.com/rdofork

It just needs some of the big brands to prove new technology at the higher price points to work, then it will slowly filter down towards the low/mid end stuff.

been saying this for last 2 years

Gilles Coustellier: Ce n'est pas un gt ça, on dirait un COUSTELLIER!! Ça manque d'imagination!

Kenny Belaey: Gilles Coustellier...GT invented triple triangle before you were born so please shut up...

Gilles Coustellier: Tu as peut être raison Kenny, la n'est pas la question.... C'est juste dommage qu'une marque grosse comme GT n'est pas conçu un cadre innovant..En tombant dessus j'ai cru que c'était un coustellier avec un stiker GT!

Et pour finir Kenny, le 'shut up", tu le garde pour toi!

wink.giffrom facebook

Can anyone translate Gilles' quotes? I read it on Facebook too, but can't understand everything he is saying.

Hahaha! that's so funny! at the next world cup i'm waiting for a trials competition cross with a boxing match ;)

imsure Gilles will let his riding do the fighting...

http://You may be right Kenny, is not the question .... It's just a shame that a brand as big as GT is not designed an innovative Falling over .. I thought it was a Coustellier with a stiker GT! Kenny and finally, the "shut up", you keep it to yoursel