Echo urban Forks?

Callum219

Thanks guys, just my mate has some on his Onza comp and I can Keep it on the back wheel for longer and can gap a bit further. But not the size gaps you lads do. And I was thinking of the new 2013 ones?

That might just be his bike as a whole though.. Beg him to put them on your bike to see what they're like, help you make a decision before parting with monies (Y)

Chineese shit(ECHO) snaps like cookies. Actually it's random. You may ride hard for 1-2 years on 2008 urbans and snap 2012 urbans in one week.

That's funny considering most deng products have been bomb proof like zoo pit bulls and such like I'd trust echo stuff over rockman etc everything's goin snap happy at the minute to keep the weight weenies happy

• Like 1

Chineese shit(ECHO) snaps like cookies. Actually it's random. You may ride hard for 1-2 years on 2008 urbans and snap 2012 urbans in one week.

Echo make some of the strongest rims you can get.... My old SL rim took one hell of a beating and was still going super strong when I sold it!!

I used to ride an 05 ZOO! Pitbull and anyone who saw me ride it knows it took some serious beatings to the DT... As far as I'm aware it's still solid and working

Don't slag off chinese produce if you can't back it up!!! Every trials manufacturer has product's which are bomb proof and some which are like butter!!

I had 09 urbans on my blade, closely followed by old school zoo disk forks, using a saint on a 180mm rotor for a brake. They didn't even budge on me, and I'm probably twice as heavy as you, and a fair bit taller. Get some 09's if you can, pretty much bombproof.