Hope BMX hubs

J.KYDD

Why settle for 'fine'?
I think people don't really 'settle' for the low ep's, the reason people run hopes with 48 is due to many contributing factors. If there was a hope hub or a ffw with higher ep's and had the same qualities of hope's hubs I'm people would run them.

As said before 18-12 on 48ep would feel like72. I rode with an eno this weekend. And after a short period of riding couldn't really truthfully admit to it being any different to a 108... and if the hope is solid who f**king cares? I saw two echo 108s die on the same damn ride yesterday. ..

^ SL's are not living up to the hype they once rightly deserved.

as for hope making a proto. Halla-f666ing-luya.

But I personally wouldn't bet on it being a hit in the bmx (park) world though, From my experience this lot are stuck in their ways, completely closed minded, so would be highly sceptical about a non-BMX brand and those with money would go with Gsport or profile because of this. The people who have had experience in mountain bikes may be interested in this hub but I don't think would invest.

IMO, aiming at the bmx racer like king do may be the target audience hope would be after. Trials riders would obviously buy in too.

But what do I know, ey?

EDIT: I am not trying to make this out as a pointless product BTW. Just that I don't think the market is right.

Edited by CC12345678910
  • Like 1