RadFest ?

BradJohnson

I may be able to borrow my grandads car if his insurance company will do a temporary cover.

If not i maybe braving the train again! It's only £80 return with my rail card like but i'd have to pack the bare essentials :/

If I've got my license sorted by then I'll be listed as a named driver on my dads policy anyway, so I'll be borrowing his car should he be working.

In which case I'd be more than happy to come collect you.

I may be able to borrow my grandads car if his insurance company will do a temporary cover.

If not i maybe braving the train again! It's only £80 return with my rail card like but i'd have to pack the bare essentials :/

Just take a suitcase

oh really? surely you could get a couple of shirts in a backpack, some clean undies and socks. multitool as well

I used a big 66L Army bergan haha!

It all my clothes in it my sleeping bag, camping mat, tools, spare parts and even a stove ;)

Edited by BradJohnson

Should be!

If I am in the car, I can take 3 other people other than me and my bro. 3 bikes on the rack and another two part un-assembled in the boot.

Yes lad!

Hopefully i can get one of my mates to come with me and travel to leeds train station so you can pick us up from there :D

Yes lad!

Hopefully i can get one of my mates to come with me and travel to leeds train station so you can pick us up from there :D

Sweetness. If someone else gets a car sorted, we have a roof rack too.

As many bikes in the laguna as possible, 5 people and then fill the other car too = ultimate car share.

How are you travelling down Adam,

If your driving i'd be willing to split fuel with you, and i'm sure Mr Kidney needs a lift so i'm sure he'd be willing to pay you.

Or i could pay for your ticket or something ?

i'll ring you or talk to you on a ride about it mate :) Theres Prattley, you and brad Tommo that wanna go down and also maybe jack depending if he's still in leeds by then :)

Adam.

Thought the 2 kidneys were getting a lift with me ? Need to organize this so I have a van full. Cheaper for all of us

I'd forgotten about that, woops!

I vaguely remembered you mentioning something but I though it was about a comp or something else. My baddd.

I'll still come down with you Mr. Robinson providing I'm not driving by then :)

Edit: This is Sam, brother needs to learn to log out...

Edited by gurider2010