RadFest ?

BradJohnson

I look forward to meeting lewis (streettrials24) again, hopefully hie broken ankle is healed by July.

Also I really want to get the gap done, it was between 2 tyres stacked up and a pallet in the middle of a tyre. Not sure anyone knows what I mean?

And at least one sidehop done at the big colourful orange blocks that I couldn't do last year :P

• Like 1

It's called Radfest cos it's radical bikes though?

Not entirely ultimate Cheddar.

Obviously. But that doesn't make Radical Bikes a 'good' name either.

A rose by any other name would sound as TGS-y, but like I say, I might pop up.

I look forward to meeting lewis (streettrials24) again, hopefully hie broken ankle is healed by July.

Also I really want to get the gap done, it was between 2 tyres stacked up and a pallet in the middle of a tyre. Not sure anyone knows what I mean?

And at least one sidehop done at the big colourful orange blocks that I couldn't do last year :P

Aww, I was gonna post the same thing about looking forward to seeing you again Jake :P I still don't know if I'll be able to ride in time for Radfest but I certainly hope so :( If not I'll try and mash together a big video of the event :)

I am looking forward to Radfest simply because I never ever get the chance to ride with others, and barrow is an awesome place run by a great bunch of people :)

WTH is it with people who try to purposefully segregate themselves from the community and big themselves up over something as stupid as creating a pointless argument about the name of an event (which I think is more than suitable)??

• Like 1

I want to go as I haven't been before but I'm over in Swindon which is a fair way away and a bit of a noob so I don't know if it's worth it

It's well worth it mate, my riding wasn't up to much last year and believe it or not i enjoyed the weekend more than the 4 weeks i've spent in the Dominican Republic!

You said you can't get over the fact it's called Radfest. Well surely it makes sense to be called that if it's home to radical bikes haha.

Shut up Dan, it was a friendly thread until you popped in :P

Hyped hyped hyped. Need to buy my ticket actually I keep forgetting :P can't wait though will be so good. I somehow didn't really ride everything last year suppose I'd only had the bike a few weeks so was getting used to it, so can't wait to ride more stuff this year :)

Adam.

Hyped hyped hyped. Need to buy my ticket actually I keep forgetting :P can't wait though will be so good. I somehow didn't really ride everything last year suppose I'd only had the bike a few weeks so was getting used to it, so can't wait to ride more stuff this year :)

Adam.

How are you travelling down Adam,

If your driving i'd be willing to split fuel with you, and i'm sure Mr Kidney needs a lift so i'm sure he'd be willing to pay you.

Or i could pay for your ticket or something ?

How are you travelling down Adam,

If your driving i'd be willing to split fuel with you, and i'm sure Mr Kidney needs a lift so i'm sure he'd be willing to pay you.

Or i could pay for your ticket or something ?

Mr Kidney does indeed need a lift. More than willing to pay my way fuel wise, and I'll bring along enough car foods to make us sick.

• Like 1

Mr Kidney does indeed need a lift. More than willing to pay my way fuel wise, and I'll bring along enough car foods to make us sick.

I may be able to borrow my grandads car if his insurance company will do a temporary cover.

If not i maybe braving the train again! It's only £80 return with my rail card like but i'd have to pack the bare essentials :/

Edited by BradJohnson