Aurelien Fontenoy in Krasnoyarsk. Video 2.

mixmaker

Why? It were the official russian competitions, so the best riders from russia must be) Chekin, Borisevich, Sukhanov, Ibragimov. Aurelien has been invited as like a guest-star, to show the world-class race to russian riders, and due the official status of competitions the foreigner can not take part in russian competitions. He just made only masta-class$))

Edited by mixmaker

Got nothing against Vince, but:

1: Andy T's vids show him drinking for pretty much the first time... Going nuts and acting like a frog lol. Like that was the first time he drunk because his dad has always ruled with an iron fist and YOU MUST NOT HAVE FUN.

2: Boxing shorts.

3: Koxx tattoo.

Just seems (like the cousts) he has always just been 100% focussed on trials which, obviously, has served them very well in the trials world and fair play to them, but as people I;d rather go for a drink with Aurel or Kenny. I have had breakfast with vince and he seemed fine but I hope you get what I mean? Personal preference I guess :)

Two years ago I had invited Vincent to Krasnoyarsk, but he promised and had gone without any words!! So I tried to find any other guy from the world elite. Gilles asked to much money, Kenny was busy, Abel was very young yet and couldn't go without family. So I Found Aurel. He is an excelent guy! He came to Krasnoyarsk, and looks like there is no other option who will be next time;)

Edited by mixmaker

Why? It were the official russian competitions, so the best riders from russia must be) Chekin, Borisevich, Sukhanov, Ibragimov. Aurelien has been invited as like a guest-star, to show the world-class race to russian riders, and due the official status of competitions the foreigner can not take part in russian competitions. He just made only masta-class$))

1: I do enjoy russian riders videos

2: curious to see best russian riders on the same sections as Aurelien F.

:wink2: