Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2013.

JackMeek

WELCOME TO RADFEST 2013, A SUMMER FESTIVAL OF TRIALS!

Now in our third year, we proudly present the UK's largest and most succesful Bike Trials event. If you had a great time last year, couldn't make it or are new to the sport, don't miss out. RadFest 2013 is set to be the biggest and best yet!

Tickets

http://bit.ly/10P3iEI

Events, Features and Info

Great Stuff to Ride!

Including: Street, Tyres, Cotton Reels, Sleepers, Logs, Concrete, Speed Trial Course, Mini Ramp, Foam Pit, Beginners' Area and much more!

Competitions

Our infamous Speed Trial competition returns! Watch out for more competitions over the weekend.

Music

Live Band on Saturday night, great tunes throughout the rest of the weekend!

Shopping

Stalls with your favourite brands, offering great products and top advice.

Inspired Bicycles

Trialtech

Onza

Heatsink

JAF Bikes

Phoenix

Radicalbikes Shop

Trials Addict

TartyBikes

Industry Clothing Co

Flawless Bikes

Delicious Food

Fresh, hot and cold food will be available to purchase from our catering vans to make sure energy levels are kept high!

For late night munchies, Farm Pizza (01245 280800/07746534575) is open until 3am. You can see their menu here http://farmpizza-chelmsford.co.uk/index.html. Last year they did a roaring trade!

Camping

Large, grass camping area to pitch up and chill out. Toilets, showers and washing facilities as expected. To make sure you sleep with ease, overnight security staff will be on site keeping watch.

In case you forget anything, there is a Halfords in Chelmsford (CM2 6XE) where you can pick up any camping bits and pieces that you might need.

For everything else there is a Co-operative Supermarket in the local village of Blackmore (CM4 0RU). There is also a cash machine located here.

Transport

Nearest train stations are Ingatestone (15 minute ride or 5 minute drive) and Chelmsford (10 minute drive).

The nearest petrol station can be found on Chelmsford Rd, Norton Heath, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 0LQ

If you are visiting from abroad, make sure you book your flight to Stansted Airport which is a mere 40 minutes away.

You know the score, bring your bike, ride till you drop, everyone is welcome.

For more info and tickets go to http://bit.ly/10P3iEI

Cheers

Event Organiser

Jack Meek

post-19892-0-72235500-1372875483_thumb.j

Edited by JackMeek
  • Like 2

I was there last Sat, looks like the run in will come down off the top corner of the dirt jumps and they're gonna need a take off of at least 5 or 6 ft to get you up & into the foam.

I don't know what the take off will be made of, but from the rim/lip to the floor looks about 7ft.

Gonna be a bitch to climb out of!

Edited by LEON
  • Like 2

Great news, if you would like to meet JAF Bikes, they will be at RadFest this year bringing new and very interesting parts for all to see.

JAF Bikes rider, Flip, is coming along which will be amazing to watch, as those who have seen him ride in person will only know too well.

• Like 1

Jack,

Sounds a little nit-picky, but might be nice to have a wee section on how to get there.

I.e. nearest airport / train station / local towns and amenities etc

i am unsure on how I am getting there yet, so as a 'just in case' scenario might be good to have that info.

ta

ben

• Like 2

Jack,

Sounds a little nit-picky, but might be nice to have a wee section on how to get there.

I.e. nearest airport / train station / local towns and amenities etc

i am unsure on how I am getting there yet, so as a 'just in case' scenario might be good to have that info.

ta

ben

Good idea Ben,

I will have a look around and put some suggestions in the Ticket info area.

That is probably going to be very helpful for some people.

Heatsink Bikes are confirmed and by the sounds of it Heatsink rider Damon Watson is looking forward to his first year at Radfest.

This is a fantastic opportunity to meet them in person and Steve the owner of Heatsink is looking at doing some mega offers and prizes over the weekend you won't see the other 362 days of the year.

Keep checking back, as soon there will be another brand being confirmed which us at Radfest think a lot of you will like. Can you guess who?

After a good suggestion from Ben Travis an update on event info has been done. If you have anymore Q's, just ask.