my first attempt at getting over a table

andykezzy

this is my first ever attempt at trying to get over anything, after about an hour i was able to just straight to the top :D its nothing special but i was pleaed as its more or less my first

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=581398958550955&l=3425326071839636885

it took everyone here at least weeks or months to do such stuff,so honestly,really? :giggle:

he clearly says its his first attempt at doing it, not his first go on a trials bike.

i can believe its his first ATTEMPT at getting over it, that landing looked pretty sketchy.

this is my first ever attempt at trying to get over anything, after about an hour i was able to just straight to the top :D its nothing special but i was pleaed as its more or less my first day on a trials bike.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=581398958550955&l=3425326071839636885

yea, well it was my first time trying to get over something. i have obviously been assing about in my yard trying to get my back wheel onto kerbs and bouncing about on the back wheel but nothing like in the video. was 100% my first try at it, just went for it and somehow i managed it. lets just put it down to beginners luck??

• Like 1

yea, well it was my first time trying to get over something. i have obviously been assing about in my yard trying to get my back wheel onto kerbs and bouncing about on the back wheel but nothing like in the video. was 100% my first try at it, just went for it and somehow i managed it. lets just put it down to beginners luck??

Can i have some of that beginners luck please? :w00t:

If the training times are real, we are looking at the new world champion 2016.

i seriously doubt it. ill try and get a few more vids this week, see if you all think the same then. i thought this sorta stuff was pretty normal trials stuff...

i thought this sorta stuff was pretty normal trials stuff...

it is basic but if this is your first ever ride on a trials bike you would of put your foot down or stumbeld not pedal up on to the table at 90 degrees, keep your balance, kick on to rear on to the top and then off.... its very unlickely anyone could it on there first go

well done though (Y)

Edited by stunt man t