too big for a mod?

jack1340

Look at getting a slightly lower bb frame.

I'm fairly big riding a mod.

I have a 95mm bb,180x35stem,30mm spacers and the trialtech high rise bars. I would like a little more height.

Best bet would be meet up with a tall guy that rides and willing to let you ride there bike so you know what it feels like

Look at getting a slightly lower bb frame.

I'm fairly big riding a mod.

I have a 95mm bb,180x35stem,30mm spacers and the trialtech high rise bars. I would like a little more height.

Best bet would be meet up with a tall guy that rides and willing to let you ride there bike so you know what it feels like

how tall are you? :P

Height isn't the big factor IMO, it's just a question of weight/bulk and agility.

My brother is 6'4" (at least) and he rides mods, whereas I can't make them do anything. If I started again I'd need a stock, and I'm 5'10". Difference is, I'm about 4 stone heavier than him.

Mod or stock, your height doesn't matter. the distance from Pedals to grips will be roughly the same.

Just make sure you go for a long frame, anything short and you'll put your back out.

And it doesn't matter how you look on a bike, as I don't think ANYBODY rides a trials bike as a fashion statement.