TNN ADM OR TNN LMG PADS?

JordsEvs123

I've tried Koxx blue/brown/yellow, Coust (originals), Rockpads, Heatsink yellow, Trialtech, TNN LGM and TNN ADM.
TNN ADM are the best one. If I had to rate them, I'll give 10/10 (really)
Hold is perfect. Never slipped. Bite is also perfect. And sound is very good.
I won't test or ride any others pads in the future, because they perform the best you can think, so there is no point to test others.
edit : front and rear of course !
Edited by Maxx

My ADMs are not 100%. Running a grind on a Onza single wall diamond rim. Also set up perfect.

To start with they was amazing but seem to be getting worse. Had to resort to alittle tar when riding today.

Tried cleaning the rim with thinners. But doesnt seem to have helped at all.

Considering taking a skim of the paf material incase they are alittle contaminated...

However I have LGM's on the front (same rim) which I have ground with a emery cloth and it is seriously amazing! Scarey loud aswell and crazy bite and hold.

I think both compounds are worth while using.

I have them on K2 rims.

Of course it depends of the set up : rim, grind, alignment ... etc

Two more things :

- they are less grind-dependant than others pads I've tried (I've never seen grinds last so long !)

- even if your pads are not 100% parallel to your rims, they perform very good (washerless brake clamps with angled sidewalls ...). And when they become parallel (wear at an certain angle) they're AMAZING.

I'll see with the time if they stay like this ... I've rode with them for 1 months (almost every day riding)

Even when I am with all my weight under the angle of a rock (sorry don't know how to say correctly), they don't slip.

But it depends of people also ... you know some people here ride everyday the same grind for 6 months and they have the best brake ever (hum hum), or some others have also the best brake, and when you have a go on their bike, it's pure shit ...

I use ADM's at the moment, I've found they're great in the wet, if anything they work better in wet for me. They seem to be better on a duller grind too, they slip a lot for me on a fresh grind. Also they're worse than other pads in cold weather. I think LGMs and Heatsink Yellows are better for bite, I preferred yellows over LGMs overall. I find ADM are better for a modulated feel. But I am riding street and using an Atomlab pimp rim.

no there perf square and rim in perf their like 2mm away from the rim their crap to be honest

I agree with Damon, your doing something wrong. with a medium grind they have plenty of bite and hold.

i find they go a bit pants on dull grinds, but it soulds like either your rim/pads are contimanted, or your doing something majorly wrong.

I agree with Damon, your doing something wrong. with a medium grind they have plenty of bite and hold.

i find they go a bit pants on dull grinds, but it soulds like either your rim/pads are contimanted, or your doing something majorly wrong.

its a brand new Echo SL rim with tarty grind and new pads? orderd TNN ADM's anyway

its a brand new Echo SL rim with tarty grind and new pads? orderd TNN ADM's anyway

I don't think that you've done anything wrong. Every person that I know in person have the same conclusion: They suck...

They're not the worst pads out there but they're not good.. They work pretty good on a brand new grind and after 30 mins of riding they go poop on every setup I've tried/had.