GETcreative 2 Update: 18/09/2013

1a2bcio8

Posts sponsored by Luke shady rainbird, just to brighten up your day. Thank you lukeie boy.

He actually made the posts, he didn't sponsor them.

I can't believe you're actually giving him grief for paying someone two compliments just because you had a little tussle.

Also - just to keep with the tone of conversation - it'd be "Lukey". "Lukeie" is just spastic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ben R's a bit snowed under with uni stuff at the minute, so I've taken over the majority of the competition admin for the time being.

There's a new update on the blog with some more photos and videos, confirmation of the competition judges announced and instructions for submitting videos.

http://getcreativetwo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/competition-judges-announced-some.html

Don't forget - the competition closes at midnight on Monday 30th September, so all videos need to be submitted before that time.

• Like 1

Hi everyone - just a quick update before I get stuck into sorting through all the entries etc. - with Ben Rowlands tied up with uni stuff and me having just got back from the World Cup in Antwerp, there's quite a bit for me to catch up on with the comp!

The official deadline for competition entries has now passed and we've had a lot of great entries come in over the past couple of days - thanks to everyone that's worked so hard on their videos and for making this year's comp such a good one!

I'll be collating all of the video submissions, contacting the judges and sponsors to make sure they're all set up and then the judging can get underway!

Since it's going to take me a little while to get through all the entries and I know some people have been having trouble uploading their videos, I'm going to give people until midnight on Wednesday 2nd October to submit their finished videos and will aim to have all of the links etc. with the judges by the end of the week.

And another quick thank you to all of our sponsors for their support and for the fantastic prizes that they've provided - check the blog later today for a full update on who's provided what and how it'll be allocated and keep checking back for updates on how things are going and when the results will be announced!

Inspired Bicycles (Official Page) | Lezyne | Five Ten | Dmr Bikes | Atomlab | Phoenix Riders Co | Heatsinkbikes.com

1377524_305272442943854_1534356173_n.jpg

• Like 1

There's a new post up on the blog with confirmation of the great prizes on offer this year and how they'll be distributed.

http://getcreativetwo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/prizes.html

Thanks again to our sponsors for their generous support this year.

Inspired Bicycles (Official Page) | Lezyne | Five Ten | Dmr Bikes | Atomlab | Phoenix Riders Co | Heatsinkbikes.com

All of the Novice videos so far have now been posted on the blog, as well as being posted on here over the course of the day (apologies if we're all up in ur feedz!).

The competition closes at midnight tonight, so any videos received between now and then will be added to the lists and posted on the blog/on here, then that's yer lot and judging will begin!

http://getcreativetwo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/more-novice-videos.html

Last update on the blog before I send the video lists out to the judges - the final videos received before the deadline have all been posted and added to the lists for scoring. Good luck and thank you to everyone that entered - it's you guys that make the competition!

http://getcreativetwo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/final-videos.html

Edited by Ben Swales