Patrick Donovan 2013

grantham

Hi all,

I finally had some time over christmas to finish editing my video from October this year. I was in Vietnam for a couple of weeks with work but took my bike to ride at the weekend. The place is totally crazy and I tried to capture some of that in the editing. It's really fun to go to a country like this where pretty much no one has seen trials before, they love it. Moving from one riding spot to another with a huge convey of motorcycles following you is a surreal experience. At one point the police had to come to tell the people to move as they caused a road block. This was definitely the most fun trip I have had with my bike. Enjoy :)

Vimeo Video -> Original Video
Edited by grantham
  • Like 2

You're clearly good but you need to not stick millions of clips of shit stuff in your video, for example nobody past 1.5 years of riding needs to see a 6 foot drop being done.

I also think clips of people bouncing around on top of people are boring as hell, it's probably fun for you but I've seen it a million times

You're clearly good but you need to not stick millions of clips of shit stuff in your video, for example nobody past 1.5 years of riding needs to see a 6 foot drop being done.

I also think clips of people bouncing around on top of people are boring as hell, it's probably fun for you but I've seen it a million times

Fair enough this video could have potentially been better edited in terms of the showcasing the whole experience of visiting another country that has never seen bike trials in the flesh, but at least give some credit for at least putting an edit together within the limited constraints and resources that Patrick had on his hands.