best indoor examples ?

dave33

looking for some ideas to build in my indoor spot, its not that big so i can only build a limited amount and i want to have the best possible, so if any one has any pics or suggestions they might want to share that would be great.

thanks.

As if no one has mentioned the barge. Many a good ride went off on that place, with many a good rider, including Mr Kerr

My indoor is about the same size if not a bit smaller as the barge.

It's small so that's why I think it's important to make use of it well

Viborg trials club in denmark.the area made from cable reels and wood is awesome.

Where can I find detailed pics of there ?

• Like 1

Get some logs of varying sizes.

Large sections of trunk you can ratchet strap standing up against a pallet stack.

Thinner branches can be screwed down on edges of pallets, making for a narrow target to sidehop / front to back on.

Little logs can be screwed onto pallets from the under side, allowing for technical take off's, landings and turns.

In the barn me and Seddon have had for a couple of years we also have some smallish (still f**king heavy) off-cut pieces of quarried granite from Merrivale on Dartmoor. These are still really rough and nautural on top, but have completely smooth bottoms. you can drag them around the floor and just put a piece of rubber mat underneath them to stop the sliding. Again this makes for real nice technical take-off's and landings

• Like 1

Loads of obstacles any shape size height just random everywhere. It means there's like endless lines/ gaps. Make sure its as random as possible all different heights and objects. Thats what we do and it means you don't get bored. It doesn't matter how close objects are too one another it just means there's more lines