Spaingland 2014

TTownJon

I was in London/Barcelona last year, and I got to shred a few or your/their awesome spots/trials-parks. I didn't have much time at each spot so I was much more keen on riding than filming, but I ended up filming a few things just to prove I was there.

I'm sure these most of these lines have been claimed long ago by other (better) riders, but I'm still happy with a few of them.

• Like 6

Nice video, great fun to watch.

Where's that stone circle bit, that looks like a cool place to ride? Only joking, like you say - fresh spots are drying out and everybody's seen Barcelona, London and Barrow Farm, but at the same I really enjoyed your take on it.

It's refreshing to see a good (don't take offence) but not mind-blowingly good rider, especially at Barrow Farm where all the videos I watch involve 34ft gaps to front wheel.

Ha Stephen!

The video was ace I haven't seen anyone recently film at some of those spots and you're doing your own thing at each so yeah really nice to watch. Going somewhere and getting to ride places that you've seen in videos and always wanted to ride is a bonus in life :)

• Like 1

Thanks- Glad it is enjoyed. I know these spots are all played out for you, but its pretty cool to see and be able to put my tires on them.

I forgot to thank MarkW for hooking me up with the map of London spots and Mick for carting me too and from the train station on the day I visited Radical Bikes. Cheers guys.