The Art of Bi-King

Tony Harrison

Used to have this on VHS :w00t: And Evolve.. Dno where they went though :ermm:

Seems more interesting when done on those bikes! Like any of that on a '26"-mod' wouldnt be interesting to watch at all.

This made me actually go out and ride the local walls today.. Nice one (Y)

I havnt watched either of these in yeeears, and iv'e just watched them both today! So weird, i even knew exactly what people would say and how theyd say it.. we used to repeat phrases from evolve all the time when riding! Haha we mustve been like 14?

Cheers for diggin em out and putting them up (Y) Reet blast from past! And some pretty awsome riding! Forgot how big these guys could go and how smooth lensoky actually was! 21:10 by leech.. thats not easy at all!

Cool stuff (Y)

I watch these regularly. I doubt anybody has seen Evolve/Contact more than I have! For me, nothing has surpassed Evolve in terms of riding quality, location, music and production quality.

Tricks and Stunts and Bi-King were great fun too, but were obviously instructional videos so a little less entertaining.

I grew up watching revolution everyday before going out riding.

Personally speaking, it was hands down the most significant riding video ever. (Immediately followed by chainspotting).

I'll never forget the first time I saw leech nail that rail at the very beginning. It was the very first time I'd ever witnessed anyone do anything like that.

Edited by pashleyfaithfull