Fourplay Build Finished!

BJ.

So whats the story behind the GF buying you all those bits?

Real question is what did he have to do/get her first before she bought you all the bits? ;)

She's sick of hearing me moan on about wanting my bike finished I guess.

Edited by BJ.

Girlfriend must be happy...

Seriously though, give it a chance, that's not a short frame by todays standards, and your stem's pretty long, tilt the bars back to where you know they're too far back (I saw the Arcade bars), then just work your way forwards a tiny amount each time, if I rolled my bars forward 5 degrees I'd hate my bike, it's THAT important.

Edited by LEON

Impressively fast "built to for sale" time. Seriously though, tilt your bars back a bit more, start trying to bunnyhop stuff more rather than pedalling stuff and give it a bit more time.

Girlfriend must be happy...

Seriously though, give it a chance, that's not a short frame by todays standards, and your stem's pretty long, tilt the bars back to where you know they're too far back (I saw the Arcade bars), then just work your way forwards a tiny amount each time, if I rolled my bars forward 5 degrees I'd hate my bike, it's THAT important.

Thanks for the help guys :)

I'm starting to think my new pass time is building bikes rather than ride them :giggle:

Thanks for the help guys :)

I'm starting to think my new pass time is building bikes rather than ride them :giggle:

Can't believe you're selling after such a short time, Thought the Inspired would be right up your street! I guess the scene near you is mainly tgs/compy style riders but still. Come down for a ride one weekend and have a decent day out on the bike.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...