#Street

Ross McArthur

Great riding! That's a beautiful bike Ross. The Spank rims makes it so unique. Made me inspired to build something similar. Like the fact that it is a long bike but it looks very responsive. Seems like the perfect compromise between an Inspired and a TGS machine.

21 hours ago, Vasil said:

Great riding! That's a beautiful bike Ross. The Spank rims makes it so unique. Made me inspired to build something similar. Like the fact that it is a long bike but it looks very responsive. Seems like the perfect compromise between an Inspired and a TGS machine.

Loving the bike for street and for shows. Struggles a bit on rocks where you would rely on the rear tyre maybe moulding to the shape of the rock with a big 2.5 Der Kaiser on a wide rim where as the Danny Mac tyres on the Danny Mac rims have to be run around 40psi or they'll fold then unseat the tyre from the rim making it look like the wheel is buckled. Having such a nightmare with that at the moment.

14 hours ago, niconj said:

By the way. Where did you get that frame from?

Tarty!

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:21 AM, Moppelkopp said:

nice riding Dude! please tell me something about your geo. What stem and bar ?

more Vids please ;)

Thanks everyone. Its a beast of a machine.

Bar is a Trial Tech Carbon and the stem is a Tryall K2. So far so good with the bars. I've broken one of the wee hoop clamps on the stem before but I like the look and geo of it so its staying. Oh, 25mm of carbon spacers ontop of the internal headset too, so its nice and high.