DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest rachel your little etam

hey chicken hope u had a good birthday i know u will have done n done everything u could t make people smile as usual. your so missed dj and it hurts, i went away in summer n there were rocks again so at 4 oclock which is when we use to go alone i sat there n thought n smiled about knowing the most amazing person n i thankyou for that. love to all your family, hi sue and charlie, i miss u all n i will come down to see u all. thanx for being such an amazing person love to all and your friends Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)

Guest Steve Moore

Guess i made it to uni after all then DJ! Miss u loads! Always thinking of u even though some of the images i have are the 1s i want to forget! And to top things off i got my bike stolen! So no more trials for me for a while!

• 3 weeks later...

i come on here from time to time, to read the comments, and although i didnt know you as well as i should of done, it still touches me, i still feel wierd when i hear constantine and 2 days in february,i still remember that day clear as can be once i found out. just showin that people still think of you, and will do forever and always.

i wish people would stop leaving inappropriate comments on here. still they dont mean to do any harm.

r.i.p DeeJ, still thinkin of you.

Hey DJ, im having a really tough time atm. I iwsh you were here so i could talk to you about it, then it would all be ok again. You always made things ok. I miss you so much. xxx

Hey DJ. Haven't left a bunny in a little while... just wanted to say hey. I hope your doing oright mate. Still in everyones minds and thoughts. Forever missed DJ... you truely are. Love Matt x

People keep telling me that things will get better in time but i don't believe them. Why is it getting harder???? I went christmas shopping yesterday but my heart wasnt in it, i kept looking for things to buy you for christmas but then the reality hits home...what can i buy you for christmas??!? Our hearts are heavy, our home is quiet, the thought of another christmas without you is so painful..how are we supposed to get through it knowing where you are. My memories will never fade of those special days gone bye...please hear my prayers through all of my tears and help us to cope this christmas time. I love you so much there is a great big hole in my heart, my life seems quite empty with one of my children missing...a minute of the day doesn't go bye without me thinking of you. God bless you my son. love mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Only me...

Hey Deej, almost Christmas now. Another one without you here... I hope everything up there is okay. as everything down here is hard, stressed, unhappy. You're families pain still makes me ache wishing i could numb it, but i know i can't. Watch over them this Christmas, help them to try and enjoy it, we know you're there in spirit... Everyone misses you so much. Merry Christmas hun, Enjoy it with all the other beautiful angels. xXx

hey Deej, haven't left a message for ages... I guess I find it easier to just think stuff rather than write it down where the world can see it.
I miss you lots, I went xmas shopping and I kept seeing stuff that I think that you would like but I can't buy for you. Like a pink hat with tassles on it!
I'm learning to drive and I have to keep driving down Wooton Road, I keep wanting to shut my eyes when I go past it but I don't think thats a great idea. I think I'll pass at the start of next year so then I wont have to drive there again. It makes me feel numb and sick.
I hope that you still think about me and are happy.

Love you xxx

Guest John Charlton

Hey Deej,
When i was riding today i couldnt manage to sidehop 6 pallets and i thought of you, i then thought 'right, im going to do this for DJ'. two attamts later i nailed it, so thanks for helping me :) missing you,
John

hey man, merry christmas DJ. been thinking of you recently, and your family. im going to come see you when i get back to the uk, and see your mum too. found the base bikes video the other day, i remeber it was the first time i met you. and you pulled that crankflip of the skip, and that 180. that was soo cool man, no-one does tricks like that anymore. i can do them, trials is just not what it used to be man, it used to be so cool, i hate all this new stuff, long low and silver, what ever happened to real street riding? you wer a real street rider, you had an amazing style, just hope your in a better place now man. thinking of you

Guest Peter B�ckgren

What are all the last few bunnies about? Don't ruin this whith junk post.

The new year is on, sadly missing a great trials personality. Everyone keeps thinking of you, and the posts on here are still very touching, for everyone not only those who knew you. I never did, wish i had... Peter

Guest someone you don't know

you don't know me, and i don't know you either, but from what all your ever loving friends and family have said it would be an honour to meet such a wonderful person in heaven up there, when it's my time..

i guess god wanted such a wonderful angel like you to be up there with him..

;-)

may you forever rest and ride in peace david jones.. you won't ever be forgotten, but you will always be loved in the hearts of so, so many.

to those who have posted silly adverts and comments on the site on here, please DON'T. this isn't what this collections of bunnies are for.

it's for a extremely special guy who passed away in a road accident, please don't be so disrespectful...

thanks.

Guest fruitbat

Hey DeeJ just having a gander on here. Its been a long time since i been on here and its amazing how much people loved you. You are truely missed by many and it still makes me feel hollow to the bottom of my stomach just thinking about the day i heard of such a loss. these messages are a true reflection on what a great person you are and always will be. RIP DeeJ, hope you still got that trials park in the sky on the go ! ;-)