DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Luke Dunstan

hey mate, not written on here for a while now, so i thought i would drop by and let you that i have FINALLY started trials again, got a bike so im happier than ever, and without fail on every ride, it reminds me of you...you inspire everyone to do great things andyou will live forever in my heart, and everyone else who knew you..

love you mate.

Dunstan xxxxxxx

Guest Carl 'Jimmy'

hey deej,aint spoke in a while mate,i guess you've seen why.i was thinkin the other day,an i've decided to turn things around,start riding again an start being myself again.i feel like i've let you down mate.it's pretty hard to keep everything stable lately,but hey,i'll give it an f.b.m. sized go ;) it seems like only yesterday that we sat there thinkin up the website and the name etc.anyways,take care mate,still missin you.Carl x

• 2 weeks later...

hey dj, i just wanted to say hey and that i hope things are ok up there. Everything down here is moving so fast and everythings so unreal. like i said before, adams so strong and im sure you'd be so proud of him... nothing will ever be the same without you here, you'll always be in everyones hearts no matter what. Hope your ok, love hannah xxx

Hey DJ, You've never met or spoken to me, and nore have I seen or spoken to you. I've read up on some of the comments been posted on here and TF and it has to be said that you are one lucky guy. Your family, friend and girlfriend have created something really good out of the worst tragady.
You sound like a really sound guy and you've had a big influence on peoples lives, some lives of the people you've never met.
It sounds as though you were a good son, boyfriend and friend, and thats not something you can find around the corner.

RIP :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest x�x

Hey Deej, listening to Konstantine, and it made me realise its only a few months untill you've been gone 2 whole years... The times kinda dragged on, but flown at the same time... 2 whole years without you in the world.. You should be here today Deej, I hope that one day you meet with all your friends, family, loved ones again.. so they can all feel your hug and see your smile once more... :)
All my love. x�x

Guest David20

Hey DJ I never knew you and you never knew me but judjing by people that knew you oppinions you seemed a real sound guy and a true legend. R.I.P man :-(

Guest Laura

Hey, just thought i had to write on here to let u know im thinking of you DJ, as being here i cant go and visit your grave everytime i think of you. It has suddenly struck me that its nearly two years since you've gone. Time seems to have changed so much since then, and i remember that day so so vividly. I remember walking up to the site, and seeing everyone putting flowers down, and i seem to remember it being unbearably hot, and feeling completely lost around all those grieving people. I just wanted to know im thinking of you right now; ive told countless people about you here! so youve become a legend at warwick! hope your looking after my grandad up there- i found out he speaks spanish the other day which was well random, i miss both of you loads! take care of yourself, i saw the stars really clearly last night and i really felt that it was both of you looking out on the world. xxx

Guest Lee McCaw

It might have been a few years, but you are still missed as much now as ever.

There is another Memorail Ride being organised so we can get together and remember you, doing what you loved.

Rest In Peace DJ.............

Guest MadManMike

Hey man, you must be thinking we're all a bit mad writing to you when we never met you (Some of us anyway)... But hey reading the latest ones just made me feel like writing. I can't imagine how hard it is still for your family and everyone that was close - it must be terrible to lose a mate / son / boyfriend. I was gonna come to one of the rides you were on, and after reading all these I wish I did. The video called dj_funeral or something still makes me struggle to hold in the tears (Yes, a full grown man admitting he almost cries!). I also want to say thanks for getting me into Something Corporate - If it wasn't for you liking that song i'd never have found it. Kinda selfish of me I guess but you having that song on your funeral video got me liking them. I'm probably just rambling on now so i'll hit submit I think :-). Take care mate, and if I end up going where good guys go i'll see you... I think i'm heading for the fires below though to be honest :) R.I.P matey.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY DJ ! its been a while now, evry1one still really missing you.! i feel like there is alot of events i would have seen you at now ! sad. would have been great fun.

the forum is getting clogged with rubbish, there is a massive UCI/street thing going on at the moment, im sure u know! and wayy to many people hav forgotten its about having a laugh with mates and riding a bike. just wish u were here.

RIP dj ! love u..

Guest tom rankin

when i first heard u had passed away it made me think...tragedies like these are rare, but when they come along it makes everyone appreciate friends family and life. After reading the comments left by all of you friends and family i was totally choked, it bought tears to my eyes to think of their loss of such a wonderful person! I didnt get the opportunity to ride with you but many of my trials friends were your friends too. Our paths will cross one day though and for that i am grateful, meanwhile my deepest sympathy goes out to you r family who have suffered the most. love to them and you always x
Ride on

I missed you on Mother's Day, it wasn't the same. Why did you have to go away? I still can't believe you are not coming home again. It hurts so much..love and hugs always your broken hearted Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx