Aliens, Pyramids, Carving and Ancient Technology

Tom Booth

21 hours ago, Al_Fel said:

Again this shows the scale of what was done all around the world. These Giant cut rocks don't seem to be very rare and reserved for kings etc. To me it looks like megalithic buildings were done with relative ease.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Osireion

Or better for a long read

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Keith_Hamilton4/publication/328225133_The_Osireion_A_Layman's_Guide/links/5bbf5cbe299bf1004c5a4617/The-Osireion-A-Laymans-Guide.pdf

this guys videos are full of shit. "no scientific evidence" - exactly what he provides.

1 hour ago, manuel said:

Where's the scientific evidence the Egyptians built these structures? All that can be proven is they were there 5000 years ago. There's no tools been found to prove that they can do what is being claimed of the Ancient Egyptians. Are there any hieroglyphs showing it was the Egyptians that built any of these megalithic structures? None that I've seen.

If you watch that video of the "Thunder Stone" you'll see how the story of it is actually quite different to the end product. Are we to believe they carved off 1100 tons of granite while it was in motion or was the story embellished a bit? (I'm pretty sure a lightening bolt didn't break that piece of rock off)

Here's my circumstantial proof it was a lost ancient civilisation. These megalithic structures are global and share similar traits that would suggest shared techniques. These techniques seemed to have got lost from every culture that supposedly had them. Stories of the lost city of Atlantis and global floods exist in many of these cultures "mythology". There's evidence of a huge extraterrestrial impact about 12800 years ago which wiped out a huge amount of the population and could have potentially reset mankind. A lot of these megalithic structures are in ruin with catastrophic damage in South America (http://www.ancientpages.com/2014/05/27/enigma-ancient-upside-stairs-sacsayhuaman/) and who knows what else could have been destroyed? 

You say this box could have been cut with a copper/bronze saw and sand? Where's your evidence of a 4ft plus copper saw? Is there a hieroglyphic of such a large saw?

Sorry for being a bit all over the place with this. There's so much I want say and show but I'm struggling to put it all together. An issue I have is reading large amounts of text. My mind wonders and nothing goes in. I'm more of a visual person and I really struggle with reading articles. That's probably why I get sucked into YouTube and believing all this crap about lost ancient technology. Videos and physical demonstrations work best on me.

I don't want this to turn hostile so if any of what I've said so far sounds like I'm being an arse I'm honestly not trying to come across as one.

Edited by Al_Fel

That guy just seems to be making it up as he goes along. There's no proof or evidence to anything he says at all from what I can tell. 'One side is more damaged than the other side so obviously this was because of the same cataclysmic event'. Or maybe prevailing winds are from that side and 500 years of erosion from being sand blasted could do that? I dunno but don't take what he says as fact!

10 minutes ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

That guy just seems to be making it up as he goes along. There's no proof or evidence to anything he says at all from what I can tell. 'One side is more damaged than the other side so obviously this was because of the same cataclysmic event'. Or maybe prevailing winds are from that side and 500 years of erosion from being sand blasted could do that? I dunno but don't take what he says as fact!

Honestly I only half listen to what he says. I'm more looking at the pictures. I can see where he's coming from with some of his claims but like you say its mostly just him going off on one and getting over excited.

7 hours ago, Al_Fel said:

Where's the scientific evidence the Egyptians built these structures? All that can be proven is they were there 5000 years ago. There's no tools been found to prove that they can do what is being claimed of the Ancient Egyptians. Are there any hieroglyphs showing it was the Egyptians that built any of these megalithic structures? None that I've seen.

If you read the links, there is a decent amount of evidence that osireion was built by Seti I as part of a funeral complex built to resemble an 18th Dynasty Valley of the Kingstomb somewhere in 1294–1279 BC. His cartouche is on the dovetails joining the blocks and construction methods are as expected for buildings of this time. 

So yes - Egyptians probably built this one

30 minutes ago, manuel said:

If you read the links, there is a decent amount of evidence that osireion was built by Seti I as part of a funeral complex built to resemble an 18th Dynasty Valley of the Kingstomb somewhere in 1294–1279 BC. His cartouche is on the dovetails joining the blocks and construction methods are as expected for buildings of this time. 

So yes - Egyptians probably built this one

Is this guy full of shit then?

Would it be fair to say if this was found by a pharaoh they might claim it as their own? People can lie.

29 minutes ago, Al_Fel said:

Is this guy full of shit then?

Would it be fair to say if this was found by a pharaoh they might claim it as their own? People can lie.

Yes - same no proof nonsense - “in my opinion” and with no proof and flying in the face of actual fact, he has proven the existence of aliens by counting 17 things in two different ancient structures. 

This isn’t a dig at you, but these videos are pure crap and you say that you are only looking at the pictures and don’t listen much but you are clearly being influenced by their click bait agendas. 

Great. Wonder about how they were made, I for sure do. But don’t get sucked into the bs. Think about how many thousands of years the people were moving and cutting stone for. As a progression of techniques I don’t find it particularly surprising they can move and shape humungous lumps of granite after a while. 

10 hours ago, manuel said:

Pretty sure it’s in one of the articles I linked...,

I haven't read the whole article. I'll try and do that today. I can't help but think this guy could have lied about the dovetail. I'm not saying he did but he didn't just find these dovetails by accident he went looking for them.

Thanks for that Article. I'm learning a lot more about it. Can I ask did you study this subject at school or university at all?

6 hours ago, Al_Fel said:

I haven't read the whole article. I'll try and do that today. I can't help but think this guy could have lied about the dovetail. I'm not saying he did but he didn't just find these dovetails by accident he went looking for them.

Thanks for that Article. I'm learning a lot more about it. Can I ask did you study this subject at school or university at all?

No, I didn’t study Egyptology, so I openly admit I know shit all about it. I studied science maths and engineering.

I agree - it’s possible somebody fabricated a dovetail, but to what end? To cover up something that if true would change history as we understand it? Maybe osireion isn’t made by seti I, maybe is was made 10000 years ago by aliens, but until someone actually puts forward some evidence that supports that, that makes it the likely outcome, I’m going to ‘believe’ in what we currently have evidence for.

At this point you “can’t help but think” that the article I have put forward is wrong. It’s a long boring article that admittedly doesn’t seem to be by anyone important scientifically so could be horseshit. But at least it tries to address both sides of the argument by looking at the facts and evidence of what we have and already know about that time in history. The videos you have posted are not anything like this. They are full of hot air with nothing to back up their claims of any kind. At least if I’m being duped it’s at least half convincing!

You might think I’m ott, but these sorts of things deeply depress me (people making these videos, sprouting these crazy theories with no comeback), it’s no different from flat earthers, climate change deniers, “we don’t need experts” bellends, and to some extent religion.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, manuel said:

You might think I’m ott, but these sorts of things deeply depress me (people making these videos, sprouting these crazy theories with no comeback), it’s no different from flat earthers, climate change deniers, “we don’t need experts” bellends, and to some extent religion.

I don't think all of these things fit into the same category though. There's undeniable evidence for the earth being round, climate change etc...

Questioning what we've been taught from hundreds or thousands of years ago is perfectly fine, I think it's good to question things. Christianity is a good example of just believing what is handed down through generations... "Of course it happened it's in the bible!" - Yeah, except one bloke can't part the seas and walk through it, or magic up a shit-ton of wine. (Unless there's evidence of it, outside a book of stories written and modified many times).

If there's 100% cast iron evidence, I'll believe it, but for me these ancient constructions with ridiculous tolerances are still something worth questioning. I'm not saying aliens built them, but modern experiments to recreate them with better technology haven't gone well, so for me it raises questions. Unlimited time and people helps, but does it provide the accuracy seen in some of these builds, given the primitive tools?

I'm 50/50 on the subject. I do agree that some of the videos on YouTube express pretty crazy theories though.

In short - I don't know for sure, but I'm interested and I'm all for questioning stuff unless it's been proven.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, manuel said:

No, I didn’t study Egyptology, so I openly admit I know shit all about it. I studied science maths and engineering.

I agree - it’s possible somebody fabricated a dovetail, but to what end? To cover up something that if true would change history as we understand it? Maybe osireion isn’t made by seti I, maybe is was made 10000 years ago by aliens, but until someone actually puts forward some evidence that supports that, that makes it the likely outcome, I’m going to ‘believe’ in what we currently have evidence for.

At this point you “can’t help but think” that the article I have put forward is wrong. It’s a long boring article that admittedly doesn’t seem to be by anyone important scientifically so could be horseshit. But at least it tries to address both sides of the argument by looking at the facts and evidence of what we have and already know about that time in history. The videos you have posted are not anything like this. They are full of hot air with nothing to back up their claims of any kind. At least if I’m being duped it’s at least half convincing!

I honestly appreciate the criticism and I agree with what you are saying. I was trying to read though the article but I keep getting distracted. I've got 4 hours on the plane on Tuesday so I'll be sure to give it a full read though then. It is very interesting to me. Like you say it seems like a report on site rather than a fully official document.

I still think there's more to it than is being let on and I'd suggest the people that reported and excavated this sites felt the need to be able to explain everything they found. That's all just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2019 at 0:40 PM, dann2707 said:

Anyone looked into the whole Bob lazar thing? 

I watched the Joe Rogan Podcast with him on. I tried to watch the documentary on Netflix but it was so badly produced I just couldn't watch it. It's a very weird situation when you think about it. There's an area that was a secret for years but everyone knew about it. This Bob Lazar guy has stuck to his story for over 30 years and the government tried to discredit him by removing him from the list of the school he went to. That the gist of it I think anyway.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen this before but watching it really makes me think about how intelligent ancient people were. This is what I was talking about when I mentioned astrology earlier in either this thread or the one that I deleted. This understanding of the planets and the stars was in my opinion very advanced. It amazes me that they worked it all out over time and were able to make predictions. I think a lot of people underestimate the ability and intelligence of ancient man. This is one of the reasons I get frustrated when people look at 1000 ton solid granite blocks and say it was all just man power, hard work and bashing it with another rock. My brain just can't accept that. I haven't got any answers to what they actually used to make these structures but I really can't accept the current answers. People were a lot smarter than they get credit for so I think its insulting to put everything down to religion, power of a king and not having anything better to do. Does anyone agree or am I just brainwashed into thinking there's more to the past than we know?

So again we get to the point where I'm by myself on this one but here's a video on Bob Lazars body language. The guy who made it is pretty annoying but if you can look past that it shows a well edited summary of his claims with older footage to back up what he was saying.

Also if you're interested here's Bernie Sanders potentially Americas next president basically saying there's organised groups controlling America

For me personally it all adds up. The lizard people are real! (so to speak).

3 hours ago, manuel said:

Ok I’ve watched 26minutes, I’m yet to see any proof and I’m getting bored. He seems to be relying on someone from the 1800s opinions to “prove” things. Total f**king bs.

So someones findings from the 1800's mean nothing? You're too quick to jump the gun here. You will in fact see that its not just an opinion but actual measurements taken. They go back and do it again with a silicone cast and have the same findings. If you weren't too high up on your high horse you might see that there is actual evidence. You're the one believing a lie because they show that the picture of this core number 7 is rotated to make it look like the spiral lines are horizontal trying to disprove the findings.

Seriously watch the whole video. You're getting bored because its not what you want to hear.

I'll just expect another snide comment back saying how ridiculous this all is because it doesn't fit in to what you believe.

Edit: You literally posted an article about how a granite cartouche was found in the dovetails of the Osirion by someone from the early 1900's with no real proof it was actually found there. They show a picture of the general area but no close up pictures of the dovetail in position. All the evidence for that was the opinions of the people excavating the site at the time. Why can you blindly believe what they say but when I show you a video with actual scientific evidence its all just "total f**king bs"?

I'd suggest you chill out on the swearing it makes you look aggressive. Maybe you just don't like to be proven wrong?

In the 26minutes I watched he waffles on about absolutely nothing and produced zero evidence. I didn’t like it because it was quite clearly nonsense waffle. He was using one man from the 1800s OPINIONS as facts.

If you are telling me there is actual scientific evidence in that video maybe you could be so kind as to give me the time in the video so I can spin over the rubbish? 

8 minutes ago, manuel said:

In the 26minutes I watched he waffles on about absolutely nothing and produced zero evidence. I didn’t like it because it was quite clearly nonsense waffle. He was using one man from the 1800s OPINIONS as facts.

If you are telling me there is actual scientific evidence in that video maybe you could be so kind as to give me the time in the video so I can spin over the rubbish? 

49mins in.