Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zhenya

Zhenya Solovyov - Ignore Winter Go Biking [STM 2020]

7 posts in this topic

Winter of 2019-2020 was uncommonly 'warm' and I had a good opportunity to ride outdoors on good old street spots along with exploring neighborhood I had moved to last year. Tried to find various spots and cover interesting locations. Usually I used to have filmed my first outdoors clips by the end of March, but this time I have already made my first video (and hopefully last that I edited in sony vegas 1f642.png:). Still have not decided, if I should just upload clips to gram or do vlogs instead? Is there still any point in video parts? May be I should make shorter pieces? I like riding and filming, but have doubts about sharing way. I have no answer, feel free to write your opinion. Hope that all this corona shit will be over and no one of us or our families will suffer. Wish you stay safe and healthy!

6 people like this

Nice riding, and cool edit...keep it up

Fun to watch and well filmed. Enjoyed the music - reminded me of a bone death edit with the way it was filmed and the general style just with less weirdness and slams!! 

Ace edit!! 

It got me thinking about just how awesome it would be if you did a joint edit with Leon Neill, Shub & Judders as you all have that style where it would work really well. 

Cool!!

Loved it so much. Makes me want to do another punk style edit.

Thanks for the feedback! Motivates a lot B)