Saddles on a Leeson 609 - What did you run??

Brettoll

Random, but wondering what people ran / run as a saddle on their Leeson 609's. Last few bits to finish off my build of one and after some inspiration..

I know Clive had some custom ones made up, but they are rare as rocking horse sh*t. Recall some low profile carbon / Ti XC somewhere in my memory?! I find BMX seats a little too big and clumsy looking and tried the Tioga Spyders on a different 24" and it wrecked my ankles.

Cheers!

Brett

The Burgtec Cloud, in my eyes is the best saddle for an old school trials build like a Leeson. 

I have a carbon railed one on my Giant Team Trials and love the look of it. Helps that it's a carbon railed version too for that stealth look and light weight combo.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

The Burgtec Cloud, in my eyes is the best saddle for an old school trials build like a Leeson. 

I have a carbon railed one on my Giant Team Trials and love the look of it. Helps that it's a carbon railed version too for that stealth look and light weight combo.

Just looking at that, seems a superb option - stealthy Ti rail is decent look and cost! Thank you sir!

Edited by Brettoll

18 hours ago, La Bourde said:

Ergon has a downhill specific saddle that is short. There is a version with titanium rails. The nose is quite wide though,don't know if it fits well.

I was going to mention the Ergon SM downhill comp too! Love it on my dirt jumper!

IMG-20240121-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Canardweb
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, La Bourde said:

A dartmoor right?

Looks good in raw!

The pumptrack 🔥😍

Where is it?

A Dartmoor indeed!

The pumptrack is 10 minutes from my house in Argonay, Haute Savoie. Here we have like 10 different pumptracks less than an hour drive away from house! Crazy!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 11:38 AM, La Bourde said:

Ergon has a downhill specific saddle that is short. There is a version with titanium rails. The nose is quite wide though,don't know if it fits well.

The only thing about Ergon is the big white logo on the side. It may be slim and short but that logo on an old school build would be unforgivable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

The only thing about Ergon is the big white logo on the side. It may be slim and short but that logo on an old school build would be unforgivable. 

I agree. It's easy to remove if you choose to though!