Things That Make You Go

Mr Motivator

when u go out riding all day, and pull off some brilliant stuff, and you sit back at home thinking about it and you are well happy with yourself.....:D

Watching someone drink a two litre bottle of pepsi in 40 seconds, then throw it all up out of there nose. :D

Priceless... (Y)

Curtis-e-bear's mum and sister (Y)

LMFAO

When your bike feels superlight and everything is effortless

When you spend ages searching on purevolume.com for bands then find one that really kicks ass.

When playing guitar and everything just goes right, and you seem to compose loads of stuff and your fingers move in perfect rhythm, its great.

EDIT:

Bill-R.I.PDJ-You bring the razor blade, I'll bring the speed, take off your coat its gonna be a long night... says:

i am surprised you didn't have "bill inadvertantly making me the best sig quotes ever"

On his request, all read below

LMFAO

When your bike feels superlight and everything is effortless

When you spend ages searching on purevolume.com for bands then find one that really kicks ass.

When playing guitar and everything just goes right, and you seem to compose loads of stuff and your fingers move in perfect rhythm, its great.

The guitar thing is true. However, it's way better when you and your band are just jamming something and it sounds amazing, and you're playing and thinking "This freakin' rules". Happened to me a few weeks back, and it whole-sale ruled. It was just great. It was this weird tapping bassline thing with some chordal stuff, and Alan was using his G-Force to do weird effects and... well... it's just way good. It's so nice when you start playing with a band and everything just feels right.

Mark.

PS. Oh, and getting a huge round of applause after a gig is cool (Y)

Yeah, agreeing with Mark despite me having no gig experience at all, at my first band practice, having never met all the other musicians there, everything just clicked, we just all sensed when to go into the chorus etc (no words at the time), and just the feeling of while your playing with everyone, just thinking "God damn, this rocks, and we're making it". Its pretty cool, totally different to anything you can feel on a bike.