Sister Time!

fruitbat

Yeash, erm i have that background....but erm he puts forward apic of his sister with the line "what would you rather ride"

*cough*incest*cough*

But this topic is erm...a bit weird if you ask me...lol

Lol, Imagine if people thought that, nasty, I don't think he made that though, i'm thinking Luke Malpass did it, nauty boy :) but I don't think your tht stupid.

Phil.

QUOTE(butcha87 @ Sep 3 2004, 04:01 AM)

whos sis is the one that was on the coustellier wallpaper?!Pics of her wud be nice!! 

Danny Butler's sister. Get your ass to the YMCA comps for... err... eye candy 

Thats Mister Slingers girlfriend.....

I have a very pretty sister...called Samm! Lol hahaa... :)

JennXXx

I had that as my wall paper for about 2 months, she's a pretty girl, especially for her age, but yeah I don't see why people think she's so cream-worthy ;)

There are no pictures of my sister on my 'puter, but she's 24, getting married soon, and has a baby, so no point anyways you strange people :)

Edited by Raub

shes not that hot...

but then the coust isnt my cuppa tea either

jons sis (the red head in the wind) should've been used for the add instead...

LMDO

No disrespect to Jons sis, but Dannys sis is mmmmmm nice...

Have you seen her in real life? I'm not gonna say too much more in case I get in trouble :)

Ive never seen her in the flesh, but I thought she was fit when I first saw that wallpaper, but now my tastes have changed and she is nothing special in my eyes, thats what I think of her in that photo.

Oh yeah, the pic of my sister is a bit random, her hair colour isnt the colour which you see on the right of her face, nor the left, its sorta just brown, not red head at all. People say she looks like "Grace" out of the hit TV series "Will & Grace"

Jon.

i agree, shes actually genuinely good looking, the rest seem kinda tarted up a bit!

tarted up a bit????? mine is a right old slag and she knows it!!

But hey if bucky can get with her then im sure anyone can, and her mate, and her other mate!!!! just realised, bukcy is a bit of a slag too! :)