Sister Time!

fruitbat

any hole's a goal

oli

apart from mine  :angry:

BUGAR!, you got me all excited :'(

EDIT: i bet all the guys saying that some of the girls are ugly are real beasts themselfs...

i mean, proper 'mongs'

Edited by Jang

somhow im thinking my 24 yaer old sister will be too old for your approval?

saying "if shes old enuff to bleed, shes old enuff" isnt right - my sister was at skool with a girl who started wen she was about 7..... :angry: times vary.

and as for the wicket thing... how far are you willing to go! gorrilla girl could be 10 for all you know... meh its madness i tell thee

lets all try not be jonny jones's (Y) :P"

i have made 16 my ultimate limit now, ive kept to it as well. all good. non illegal ai.

On the sisters pic note........... my gf's sister is pritty fine!!!!!! i wish i cud get a pic of her on here for you. maybe ill try :P she was lookin all fine n good on holiday in her bikinis and sunbathing..... shes 19 so dont worry :D

somhow im thinking my 24 yaer old sister will be too old for your approval?

saying "if shes old enuff to bleed, shes old enuff" isnt right - my sister was at skool with a girl who started wen she was about 7.....  :angry:  times vary.

and as for the wicket thing... how far are you willing to go! gorrilla girl could be 10 for all you know... meh its madness i tell thee

lets all try not be jonny jones's  (Y)  :P"

i have made 16 my ultimate limit now, ive kept to it as well. all good. non illegal ai.

On the sisters pic note........... my gf's sister is pritty fine!!!!!! i wish i cud get a pic of her on here for you. maybe ill try :P she was lookin all fine n good on holiday in her bikinis and sunbathing..... shes 19 so dont worry  :D

well 24 is only a couple of years older than some of us ancient things on here.