Trialskings.. Otherside

sharn

Trialskings

I kno its nothing new, but iv recently downloaded the old otherside video n some others and i thought itd b nice for people to watch them again cus im sure theyv been forgot about.

Some awesome riding and lovely songs so... Download them again!!

Go to videos on the left and otherside is near the bottom. Toxicity is good too. Infact get em all!!

Sharn

Don't burn me if this is a dumb question...but whats happened to Adam Burns? I haven't seen much of him lately and on Street Trials it mentions a back problem?

It would be a shame if he can't ride any more he had some skills....

James

I was going to ask the same question also what about Dave Finney???.

these gyes got me into the old trials :closedeyes: .

Ah good old trialskings, i never forgot about their videos still got them all from the very first ones to the latest and i still watch them even now. Theyre such good riders the vids dont seem to get boring. Its a shame that the group split up but i suppose everyone has to move on at some point.... :closedeyes:

iv seen danny dave and adam recently

dannys still riding as u know from MBUK

dave: ride with him quite often, teches me some natural lines :D funny guy

but apprently quiting im not sure when i was at halfords he was on about quitin but then changed his mind about 3 days after haha but, i think hes likin goin out more (you know how it gets)

adam, dent get marrid, and still is riding every now and again

Edited by crazy_gap girl

iv seen danny dave and adam recently

dannys still riding as u know from MBUK

dave: ride with him quite often, teches me some natural lines  :D  funny guy

but apprently quiting im not sure when i was at halfords he was on about quitin but then changed his mind about 3 days after haha but, i think hes likin goin out more (you know how it gets)

adam, dent get marrid, and still is riding every now and again

Well thats wrapped it up in a neat little package hehe.

It's good to hear they all still ride occasionally.

They started my interest in trials!

James

fook me, brings back memories!!!!

who remembesr the days of trials kings before tf even existed? almost 4 years ago?long before a long vid was ever released, and they used to put up 4-8 second clips of individual moves...

those were the days, when we could but dream of riding like them...

fact is though, even back then, 4 years ago, they were amazing, and still better than most of us are now....

bastards!

how times change....

funny that this post is up now...

last night I went through my Trialskings folder and watched all of the old trials kings vids(with a spliff...hi hi) I finally decided to make space on my HD and archive them on CD.

They are still the best trials vids ever, yeah, I've seen others do some of those same lines since then but Danny and Adam have serious style. Plus the music and editing in the TK vids is top notch---and I don't even like that kind of music but it seemed to work perfectly with the vids...how long has it been since the last proper Danny and Adam video? One year??? The last one was in September 03 I think...not counting that recent Holroyd video that was ruined by the horrible video quality...

othersied just blew me away when I saw it. They really were a telented bunch. I remember my first ever comp, and danny H was there on his black brisa which was just THE nicest bike at the time, before every tom dick and harry had a king etc. I was wisperin to me dad excitedly "theres danny holroyd!!!!!"

lol

• 11 months later...

Lol, brings a smile to my face reading stuff like this. Think us TK's are firmly embedded in the history of the sport now.

Bit of an update on what i'm up to lately as its all a bit vauge here in the 'ether'!

I didn't get married, somethings in life aren't meant to be.

I had mingin back problems that pretty much cut me out of the scene in one fell swoop, i guess all those big gaps and big drops etc took their toll! :( My back is ok now though and i'm slowly getting back into the scene. More just for the love of it than to go doing the sickest moves! Its funny how easily you do get back into it though even after what seems like an age of hardly riding.

I go riding with Holpond and CLS, more often in the future but just getting my eye back in at the mo'!

Along with Chris Swallow i've started doing demo's - just to share our sport with the public really. Its a good laugh and people enjoy it - look out for us at a show near you!

Just finished my chemistry degree - graduate in a few weeks. Spawned a 1st somehow! Not arguin though' :D

Still love watchin the old vids - what a talent James has got. He should be in Hollywood!

So there's Danny who's doing sweet - new deal with 24/7 and custom frame on the way

Chris and myself still riding sharing the sport with Joe Public.

James - natural King

Dave Finney - no longer working at halfords, he's off back to college to study.

Steve Howes - he's even invisible to us lot so who knows!! Think he's doin ok though. See him in town every now and again.

Lol, brings a smile to my face reading stuff like this. Think us TK's are firmly embedded in the history of the sport now.

Bit of an update on what i'm up to lately as its all a bit vauge here in the 'ether'!

I didn't get married, somethings in life aren't meant to be.

I had mingin back problems that pretty much cut me out of the scene in one fell swoop, i guess all those big gaps and big drops etc took their toll! :D My back is ok now though and i'm slowly getting back into the scene. More just for the love of it than to go doing the sickest moves! Its funny how easily you do get back into it though even after what seems like an age of hardly riding.

I go riding with Holpond and CLS, more often in the future but just getting my eye back in at the mo'!

Along with Chris Swallow i've started doing demo's - just to share our sport with the public really. Its a good laugh and people enjoy it - look out for us at a show near you!

Just finished my chemistry degree - graduate in a few weeks. Spawned a 1st somehow! Not arguin though' :D

Still love watchin the old vids - what a talent James has got. He should be in Hollywood!

So there's Danny who's doing sweet - new deal with 24/7 and custom frame on the way

Chris and myself still riding sharing the sport with Joe Public.

James - natural King

Dave Finney - no longer working at halfords, he's off back to college to study.

Steve Howes - he's even invisible to us lot so who knows!! Think he's doin ok though. See him in town every now and again.

Good to see you posting on here, its been a while since we heard anything from any of the trialskings. All of your old clips and videos were amazing, they would hold their own even now when yhe sport has progressed so much. So I guess the only two that are taking it seriously still are James and Danny? Anyway your all legends, its a shame trialskings.com had to be taken down, I would still watch the clips every so often to get inspiration. :(