Let This Take 1 Minute Of Your Time

BONGO

So you're saying their right to have sex/babies should be removed? What do you think that will do? They're not exactly getting randy and bum-f**king three times a day or anything. They barely have the energy to find food/water - but you think they're some shagging machines?

If they didn't reproduce, the race would pretty much die out after a while... as that video suggests. Gotta keep the name alive, likes.

To be honest, there isn't all that much the G8 member leaders can do. Ok, so they can splash some aid money in here and there - but that won't cure AIDS. Doctors have been searching for a cure for yonks - it's a slow process that'll be solved when it's solved. So that first video did have slightly false messaging in there, but it's all for the good so whatever.

So you're saying their right to have sex/babies should be removed? What do you think that will do? They're not exactly getting randy and bum-f**king three times a day or anything. They barely have the energy to find food/water - but you think they're some shagging machines?

If they didn't reproduce, the race would pretty much die out after a while... as that video suggests. Gotta keep the name alive, likes.

To be honest, there isn't all that much the G8 member leaders can do. Ok, so they can splash some aid money in here and there - but that won't cure AIDS. Doctors have been searching for a cure for yonks - it's a slow process that'll be solved when it's solved. So that first video did have slightly false messaging in there, but it's all for the good so whatever.

lol get a clue mate. there reproducing is not helping them its killing them off quicker and yes they obviously are getting randy otherwise there wouldn't be ten kids per family would there!

fookin hell even a ten year old can suss that out, are you looking at the world with a squinted eye because you aint seeing what everyone else is!

Edited by phil white

Well that saved me some typing (Y)

if i may, i'll revert back to my original post in response to this!\/\/\/

why dont they start by helping themselves and stop shagging. i mean for f**ks sake.

How can they watch there own children die and there families children die then go and have a shag and give birth to another poor little b*****d just to watch him slowly die from malnutrition!

did you know that a majority of the men that are fed and clothed by these charitys rape babies<<<yes BABIES as they believe it gets rid of the aids virus

i'd rather spend my money on helping my own country.

thats what monkey is agreeing with. Its a cycle of stupidity which is no ones fault but there own.If they stop giving birth to children who will eventually end up on one of those adverts, crying and dying from starvation then perhaps they could feed a few more of those who are alive and starving now! thus keeping people alive thus helping themselves!

the reason why they "keep shagging" is the fact that they are uneducated so they dont know much about the deasises like aids, infact in one place (cant remember the name) the men thought that if they had sex with a virgin it could cure aids :) it all sound incredibly stupid and obscene to us, but we live in a completly different world (Y)

EDIT: just actually read your post fully, but my view still applies

Edited by rhythm_101

the reason why they "keep shagging" is the fact that they are uneducated so they dont know much about the deasises like aids, infact in one place (cant remember the name) the men thought that if they had sex with a virgin it could cure aids :)  it all sound incredibly stupid and obscene to us, but we live in a completly different world (Y)

You hit the nail on the head there. And as such, it's not our place to say who is and who is not allowed to reproduce. Western medicine is exactly that - Western. It's what we believe. People in other countries believe different things, that doesn't make them wrong. And it certainly doesn't give us the right to tell them what to do.

And Phil, shut up. "they obviously are getting randy otherwise there wouldn't be ten kids per family would there!" What a load of shite. How do you know how many children the average person has? To me, it looked like there were three children in that film (Did you even watch it?).

My view is, that situation didn't just hapen over night. The weak die for a good reason. It's part of evolution.

Call me what you like i've heard it all before.

survival of the fittest.

I see your point... but survival of the fittest, or survival of the richest (and in one particular case, stupidest) country nowadays?

Itd be a different matter if we were all thrown out of our houses and told to fend for ourselves..

You hit the nail on the head there.  And as such, it's not our place to say who is and who is not allowed to reproduce.  Western medicine is exactly that - Western.  It's what we believe.  People in other countries believe different things, that doesn't make them wrong.  And it certainly doesn't give us the right to tell them what to do.

And Phil, shut up.  "they obviously are getting randy otherwise there wouldn't be ten kids per family would there!"  What a load of shite.  How do you know how many children the average person has?  To me, it looked like there were three children in that film (Did you even watch it?).

thank you :)

it's people like mr phil wight, and mr monkey, that make me loose faith in good will, how can someone feel and belive in something so strongly that is clearly narrow minded and really not very nice, it makes me think that you are as uneducated as the poor people in the third world (Y) (thats "poor" as in unfortunate, not as in "has no money" :"> )

thank you :P

it's people like mr phil wight, and mr monkey, that make me loose faith in good will, how can someone feel and belive in something so strongly that is clearly narrow minded and really not very nice, it makes me think that you are as uneducated as the poor people in the third world (Y)  (thats "poor" as in unfortunate, not as in "has no money" :"> )

I actually read your post and thought you were agreeing with PhilWhite. Anyway, turns out you weren't :)

I actually read your post and thought you were agreeing with PhilWhite.  Anyway, turns out you weren't :)

woops :"> maybe i didn't put it in the clearest of terms, but subjects like this really anger me, some people are just so........insensitive :P i don't know how they can think of blaming those people, how can a child living on the streets be blamed for something they were born into? "well young man, i'm not going to give you some food that might stop you from dying, because your parents were ignorent and shaaged too much, im off to buy myself another nice car......and maybe a big plasmer tv, oh wait i've already got one, never mind i'll might as well get another one eh....cherie oh" (Y)

Edited by rhythm_101

I'd like to see how long you'd survive if dumped naked in the middle of africa...

Survival of the richest more like...

Thats the point though our ancesters got their finger out their arse and took advantage of what they had. So what if they were born into a more wealthy environment. It's the luck of the draw. It seems to me that everything is about trying hard and the luck of the draw.

I'd probably die if I was in that country but i'm not. The world is never going to be a perfect place and if it was we'd all be bored. People suffer people have great lives.

Thousands of years ago everyone was at the same level certain people changed things its snowballing the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker.

You won't agree with me but its the way it is and I personally don't want it to change.

Why is it that we are in this position and they are in that position?

I'm not trying to get people to think like me i'm just showing my train of thought.

Awaits abuse.

to be honest in some cases it cant even be seen as a disaster, there are people there from different tribal backgrounds that hated eachother up until the tsunami now they get along because its the only way they can survive, in some ways it has done good by bringing people together...

so what your saying is its right for them to give birth to a child thats as good as dead!

its their god given right to allow a poor little child to be brought up in such circumstances and in most cases not even live to its teen age years AZEURUS AND RHYTHM 101!

but oh no because i talk sense and i'm not living in a fantasy world i'm narrow minded, you two are the narrow minded ones, you are defending the death,starvation and suffering of a child and you don't seem to realise it!

and don't blame it on education, if you look around and see the dead bodies of children everywhere, people crying with pain from hunger. you don't have sex. simple

its their god given right to allow a poor little child to be brought up in such circumstances and in most cases not even live to its teen age years AZEURUS AND RHYTHM 101!

Yes, you're finally getting the point (I wish...). It is their God-given right to be able to have Children. How the f**k would you like it if some dickhead from a country richer than us came along and told you that you just weren't allowed to ride your bike, or have a car?

i'd rather spend my money on helping my own country.

You sir are a f**king genious, and I agree with you 100% when this country is sorted then we sort out other countries. Then we will find it easier to help them because we've sorted ourselves out.

Of all the quotes I've read on this post that I don't agree with, it's these that anger me the most. How you can possibly compare the problems that this country has with those of the third world amazes me. What's the worst we have to moan about - buses run late? The NHS isn't quite as amazing as you'd like it to be? Too many speed cameras? Do you not think these are incredibly trivial when compared to millions dying of starvation and disease, with infections like HIV showing no signs of coming under control and countless numbers not even having access to a clean water supply?

I've been to many countries around the world, and I have to say that I haven't found a single one that I would like to live in as much as England. The NHS, for all its faults, is a fantastic service which many foreigners would love to have (and that includes places like America). Think about the quality of life that you have, and compare it to that of people living in the third world. There really is no comparison.

And don't even get me started on the arguments stating that, as a nation we didn't get any help to advance to where we are now, so why should we help the third world? I didn't need any help to answer a sheet of questions I'm currently doing for exam preparation, does that mean that if someone asks me how to do a certain question I should refuse, simply on the grounds that I was able to figure it out, so should you? Of course it doesn't, we should all use what we know to help others. We're all living on the same planet, we could all just as easily have been born into an African family. I doubt you'd be so eager to encourage the Western world to "sort their own countries out first" then.

Yes, you're finally getting the point (I wish...).  It is their God-given right to be able to have Children.  How the f**k would you like it if some dickhead from a country richer than us came along and told you that you just weren't allowed to ride your bike, or have a car?

what about the child! not the parent the CHILD! thats what all my arguments are about the child doesn't deserve to be born into poverty and starvation! it isn't fair and its needless suffering!

you are one sick bloke to disagree with me! foolish little boy!

thank you :lol:

it's people like mr phil wight, and mr monkey, that make me loose faith in good will, how can someone feel and belive in something so strongly that is clearly narrow minded and really not very nice, it makes me think that you are as uneducated as the poor people in the third world :S  (thats "poor" as in unfortunate, not as in "has no money" :"> )

I do have good will, I said sort out our country first. I just have different priorities. The stock piles of food and clothes in this country could be distributed right now in this country. Why not? The poor and homeless need them right now aswell but who gives two f**ks about our own people haha no-one cares about the uneducated in our country.

Thats the point though our ancesters got their finger out their arse and took advantage of what they had. So what if they were born into a more wealthy environment. It's the luck of the draw. It seems to me that everything is about trying hard and the luck of the draw.

I'd probably die if I was in that country but i'm not. The world is never going to be a perfect place and if it was we'd all be bored. People suffer people have great lives.

Thousands of years ago everyone was at the same level certain people changed things its snowballing the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker.

You won't agree with me but its the way it is and I personally don't want it to change.

Why is it that we are in this position and they are in that position?

I'm not trying to get people to think like me i'm just showing my train of thought.

Awaits abuse.

I agree with you.

Of all the quotes I've read on this post that I don't agree with, it's these that anger me the most. How you can possibly compare the problems that this country has with those of the third world amazes me. What's the worst we have to moan about - buses run late? The NHS isn't quite as amazing as you'd like it to be? Too many speed cameras? Do you not think these are incredibly trivial when compared to millions dying of starvation and disease, with infections like HIV showing no signs of coming under control and countless numbers not even having access to a clean water supply?

Erm, I never complain about the things you have put in your post. I complain about how we let immigrants slip through the net and they get to live off our benefits when they went through France, which isn't at war, so therefore that is their first safe haven. They should stop there but they don't. I also complain about how poor certain areas of this country are. I complain about how we should start trying to clean up this country instead of helping other countries. Once this country works well then we will make more money and lead better lives, then we can help other countries to work towards prosperity.

I do have good will, I said sort out our country first. I just have different priorities. The stock piles of food and clothes in this country could be distributed right now in this country. Why not? The poor and homeless need them right now aswell but who gives two f**ks about our own people haha no-one cares about the uneducated in our country.

Yeah, but the handful of homeless people in this country is nothing compared to millions (billions?) in trouble in other countries. Also, in Britain, there are so many opportunities compared to in Africa etc.

And I'm not even gonna bother with Phil White...

I've been to many countries around the world, and I have to say that I haven't found a single one that I would like to live in as much as England. The NHS, for all its faults, is a fantastic service which many foreigners would love to have (and that includes places like America). Think about the quality of life that you have, and compare it to that of people living in the third world. There really is no comparison.

And don't even get me started on the arguments stating that, as a nation we didn't get any help to advance to where we are now, so why should we help the third world? I didn't need any help to answer a sheet of questions I'm currently doing for exam preparation, does that mean that if someone asks me how to do a certain question I should refuse, simply on the grounds that I was able to figure it out, so should you? Of course it doesn't, we should all use what we know to help others. We're all living on the same planet, we could all just as easily have been born into an African family. I doubt you'd be so eager to encourage the Western world to "sort their own countries out first" then.

i'm guessing from your post that you are currently in africa helping the hungry and all your wages are passed on to the charity and you live off the land!

but no you're warm and cozy in front of your pc and the only thing you've probably done is bought the band aid single!

don't get all high and mighty on me, we have different priorities in life! each as important as the other!

AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER WITH AZEURUS! AS HE IS A JOKE! SLAYED AND CAN'T ADMIT TO IT! YOU COULD AT LEAST ADMIT DEFEAT! LOL

Edited by phil white

Yeah, but the handful of homeless people in this country is nothing compared to millions (billions?) in trouble in other countries.  Also, in Britain, there are so many opportunities compared to in Africa etc. 

And I'm not even gonna bother with Phil White...

That's what I mean, think how little it would take to fix our country compared to the amount to fix Africa etc. Do ours first then theirs and it will work better.

That's what I mean, think how little it would take to fix our country compared to the amount to fix Africa etc. Do ours first then theirs and it will work better.

Will it though? Problems always arise whether we like it or not, I don't think any country will ever be perfect as people will always screw it up.

It may take a little in comparison, but our country is by no means perfect and who honestly thinks it'll ever perfect, though I still appreciate being able to live in this kind of society, and I feel that because of this we should and thankfully are helping.

i heard a long time ago that there were laws in japan or china in certain parts that said a couple could only have one child or something to slow down the rate in which the population was increasing, im not saying this should be done in some third world countries but like what has been said its not fair on the children. Getting up the duff having a kid and then letting it sit there all day covered in flies is no life for anyone so why bother?