Have You 'ignored'

Mr Motivator

yeh cos ignoreing members on a forum, that i have specifically visited to read is a great idea (Y)

(sarcastic btw, incase SOME people don't understand).

Basically, whats the point in spending time on a forum, if you are just gonna ignore the members?

Yeah i have 2 members on ignore, mainly because they 99% of what they post is useless shite.

I bet one of them's either me or Jon Mac. But probably not Jon because Alexx likes laughing at his Mac-related posts (Y)

EDIT:

And to 'the666ers'. Who the f**k designed your band website in your signature? Do they not know that if you dont re-size an image in PS or whatever, and leave it at like 800kbs. Then insert it into Go-Live or Dreamweaver or whatever and re-size it, then it doesn't go down in file size and takes AGES to loads. Also looking shit.

It's apparent on the bottom images on the start of the website.

I'd re-size them because they take ages to load and look shit.

Edited by mod661

And to 'the666ers'. Who the f**k designed your band website in your signature? Do they not know that if you dont re-size an image in PS or whatever, and leave it at like 800kbs. Then insert it into Go-Live or Dreamweaver or whatever and re-size it, then it doesn't go down in file size and takes AGES to loads. Also looking shit.

It's apparent on the bottom images on the start of the website.

I'd re-size them because they take ages to load and look shit.

Nah we are all computer illiterate, lazy fools who can't be arsed to resize every image on our site...chill out mate just don't look at the pictures if they take too long to load. The pictures are hardly the main content anyway, it's all about the music.

A mate designed the frame and then we put in the content using html. I don't have enough time to perfect it, and neither the funds to pay someone to do it so sorry. It's a damn sight better than a lot of websites out there in my opinion, and gets across all the info anyway so who cares.

James

Nah we are all computer illiterate, lazy fools who can't be arsed to resize every image on our site...chill out mate just don't look at the pictures if they take too long to load. The pictures are hardly the main content anyway, it's all about the music.

A mate designed the frame and then we put in the content using html. I don't have enough time to perfect it, and neither the funds to pay someone to do it so sorry. It's a damn sight better than a lot of websites out there in my opinion, and gets across all the info anyway so who cares.

James

Fair play but I would really resize them and they'll load instantly n look much clearer, if you have msn or something i'll do it for you. It's annoying me now lol. I like your band and content though.

(Y)

ooh ooh how to you ignore people? i know how to block their pm's which i've done to a few people but i wana know how to ignore people just for the novelty factor. i might ignoree all new members and then i can rear the few interesteing threads in new members without getting bogged down... (Y)

I have a few people blocked because they bring out the bad side in me. There are a few members who I can't help but argue with and vice verca so I've blocked them so I don't have to worry about counting to 10 before replying to what they've said.

I'd never block somebody because they were irritating once or twice, otherwise it'd just be me in my own little forum.

Stephen.

I bet one of them's either me or Jon Mac. But probably not Jon because Alexx likes l

lol, nah, neither of you two. Just two random members who i find anoying, i'm not going to post names up, it's my issue, i don't have any plans to slag them off. After all, thats the whole point of the ignore filter... (Y)

Its Alexx...

Whats alexx? :P

IS your real name spelt Alex? Or is it super cool and actually spelt Alexx?

May have to change mine Rauub :blink:

Everything in filed in with Alexx - school documents etc, I spell my name Alexx... have for as long as i can remember. It's only got one X on my birth certificate :(

So basically, you learnt to spell your name wrong?  :blink:

Mahrk.

In a bombshell, yes.

If i remember correctly there were two Alex B's in my primary school class, and it anoyed me, so in my endless wisdom i started adding and extra x, and thats how it stuck.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is un-teach yourself a spelling of something like that lol.