New Koxx/tryall Stuff

Pork Pie

they copied my frame design!!!! ohwell, I (meaning tarty on CAD) decided the bb area wouldnt be strong enough :("

as for the rest of it, I aint too keen to be honest, cant wait till we see the prices, I am sure that will make it all better lol :( :-

And it was Hope that designed that I think!!

Don't really like any of the parts, the shoes, well, seems like a 'downgrade' from their previous ones, hopefully the soles will last longer as I heard there were some issues with that.

Frames looks fun though, would be interesting to see what the geometry of it is :blink:

I dont really like any of that to be honest, the flat bars look disgusting :blink: Surely the bulge in the middle doesnt have to be that wide?

The only thing I remotely take a fancy to is the 'rap around' stylee gusseting at the headtube on the frame, I like that idea, looks pretty fresh too.

Tom

It all looks like shite to be honest. :)

The shoes are just a pair of skate shoes with a stupid thing  :blink:  over the laces

They're there to stop your laces getting caught in the chain.

I prefer the old ones by the looks of it.

they copied my frame design!!!! ohwell, I (meaning tarty on CAD) decided the bb area wouldnt be strong enough :)"

as for the rest of it, I aint too keen to be honest, cant wait till we see the prices, I am sure that will make it all better lol :)  :)

Do you know what...i was just to say, im sure ive seen that frame somewhere before lol

You posted a picture up of your drawing did you not :blink: