Watch Out!

frika

Hey

I was 18 on the 20th, and from my dad, I got a nice watch!

So here is the new.. Official.. 'Post A Pic Of Your Watch' topic!

*Don't pretend you're not excited!*

State what the make and model is, and the price!

Some people like to have expensive watches, some people aren't bothered and they wear anything that tells them the time.. Or some people don't have one at all!

I'm pretty sure there was a topic like this before.. But nevermind (Y)

I'll start..

AR0116.jpg

Silver/Black Emporio Armani.. £200

Sorry to spil the fun, but I haven't worn a watch since I was about 13. The main reasons against watches are:

A - The skin under the watch gets all sweaty

B - In the summer you get a stupid tan-line

C - I've always got my phone on me and that has a clock

I think they're a waste of money too. My girlfriend wants a Cartier watch which costs well over a grand. I just think that sort of money could be better spent. Plus as I mentioned, almost everybody has a phone so doesn't need a watch.

Sorry to spil the fun, but I haven't worn a watch since I was about 13. The main reasons against watches are:

A - The skin under the watch gets all sweaty

B - In the summer you get a stupid tan-line

C - I've always got my phone on me and that has a clock

I think they're a waste of money too. My girlfriend wants a Cartier watch which costs well over a grand. I just think that sort of money could be better spent. Plus as I mentioned, almost everybody has a phone so doesn't need a watch.

Exactly.

But I still 'need' a watch as I am that emuned to it I can't help but look even if i know I havent got a watch on! A and B is right when I had the rubber strap watch a few month ago man that sweated and stunk!! haha. but mostof the time you dont realise because you forget your watch is there!!!! and I still have a tan line there rofl

But watches over £1000 Is just rediculous! I mean what fun you going to get out of a watch?

corish

I've got a really nice Seiko Kinetic at home (18th birthday present). I can't find one the same to post a pic, but I saw one almost identical in a jewelers in town the other day for £300.

Also have this, which I bought when my loan came through last year. Nice for everyday use. I SOOOO nearly bought the one boon has, but it didn't suit me like this one does.

gallery_741_492_8496.jpg

A decent watch is an essential in life me thinks (N)

Its always quicker to look at your wrist than get a phone out of your poket etc.

Watches add a finishing touch to n outfit when your going out somewhere special or to a job interview etc. (N)

I like the nixon best btw :huh:

my watch - Also an 18th B'Day present, so now well over 4 years old, whoop whoop. Smashed the face soon after getting it being a muppet and racing my then gf in trainers which were just slipped on. Rotary replaced the face foc :P

post-60-1106591706_thumb.jpg

I have 2 Animal ones from about 4 years ago. I can't find a pic 'cos they arn't made anymore. Anywho, they cost me £50 each when new from the Boat show in London. One's in my riding bag, and the other is at the bottom of the River Dart somewhere...