Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

would anybody who lives down there like to let me and ben(the_ferret) stay there ohuse or soming.

add me to msn and we can arrange it. my addy fcu_k_@hotmail.com

thanks ian

I would but I am accomodating for mr Ko already.

I hate to be the 1 to say this but I reckon alot of you mtie need to reserve bike spcaes on trains if half of you are planning getting a train, and all at the same time.

I live on the portsmouth line and the train gaurds are pretty tight on the bikes now they got all new trains along that line.

I wana see some BIG shit going down on saturday.

Hi all.

Huge ride here! This is going to be the biggest ride that a lot of us have ever been part of, so lets not spoil it by getting unwanted attention from the locals, or plod... :( Please, respect the sport and treat other road users, and pedestrians, with equal

respect.. This way we can ride here again without getting too much hassle.

Just so you know, I have now got a Dj coming along, I watched him play last night and he ain't too bad at all. :)

Over 70 people are gonna be at this party, so its gonna be huge!

There are two off licences within 5 minutes of here, so no problems on booze.  (Y)

There is also a kebab shop and a chppy about the same distance away...  (Y)"

Jon.

Sounds perfect. I'm going to bring a decent amount of money :P and lots of spare innertubes to be safe ;) :) see you there jon and others. :-

We will be moving all over the place, city centre, old portsmouth and all through southsea.

This ride is for all ability riders, so no excuses, a few people are worried cos they have just started riding, come along anyway and I garentee you will learn something. There will be loads of people willing to help you out if its the basics or some crazy stuff.

I can teach you the basics, will get some of the pros to show off a bit more.

Any worries ask me or jon = stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

Its the best way to learn.

Harry msn (Littleharrys@hotmail.com)

Hahahahahaha... B) I can't ride to save my life! Don't ask me advice on how to ride..... :S"

But yeah, Harry is right, this is gonna seriously rock your world if you are just getting into trials, so come along and watch the lads / lasses that have been riding a while, and that can pull off the big moves you only dream of.. :D

Its all go I tell thee... (Y)

Jon.

I should be riding my new leeson. Base is in the garage (Y)

If I don't get my leeson in time i'll be on a bmx with stupid pink tyres and grips, all with the help of my sister, little b**********itch. Even got pokadots on it. Argh.

All the big hairy gayness in the whole damn world means I have to:-

a ) Drive back from gig Fri nite in Birmingham

b ) Work Saturday :- (Y) :) :D

So all in all Im really really cheesed off about the whole thing. :P (N) :'( (N)

Please everybody have a great day for me, just wish I could be there.

Am gona plead with the boss 2 try and sort something else out, but otherwise Im screwed =/

Boo Hoo Poo

M@