The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Can't be bothered to wait for download. Is slow at the moment. Yeah no doubt Spinner did a 360 triple whip. If it's the same as the one i saw on youtoob then he is doing it on a resi box. Which isn't as sketchy or dangerous but definatly a mouth dropper when you first watch.

Like when i first saw a bunny whip a few years ago, damn that was mental. Maybe if we could go back 5 years i could be pro. :lol: or maybe not.

New Shook trailer.

Scotty Cranmer being ridiculous. Turndown flair to 720tap to fakie in to fakie whip? The officially worst style in BMX, but still, mad tricks...

I liked the shook trailer, there's huge stuff going down in it.

But the Scotty Cranmer video, it was just nasty to watch. Fair enough he throws down some huge stuff, but it all looks real sketchy and has no real flow or style. And those correction hops he does look nasty as well, if he cut them out it would look a whole lot better.

That is hot, That hangin 5 was just laughing all over at me....So was that 180 rail gap..

just in case anyone missed it last time round roadfools 14 is back up on google videos

tada!!

anyone got number 13 floating around or know where i can find it ?

Poopipe...Your a ledge! :wub: Road fool's is the best ever! Were would I be without road fool's lol..

Repost.

:lol:

sorry :$ must of missed it even though it was only on the last page.....

No worries. I don't care just adds a reminder :rolleyes:

The new shook vid... That hang five. Why didn't someone go push him off!? When he was in that hang ten his legs stopped moving and was in the perfect balance point. Why why why give me some front wheel balance :angry:

style aside I'm developing a real (grudging) respect for scotty cranmer. the boy's streets ahead of almost everyone

I haven't seen any stuff that he does that other people can pull though. Stuff like double whips to tail is catching on fast. Although that aside bmx is progressing fast that i can even know. My mate was telling me about some sick stuff he seen on one vid. Also whip to footjam. Double whip to tail to foot to barspin in. And also fakie rocket manuals up a spine to fuf.

Have you just seen another Scotty vid Poopipe?

Although i could probably just ask you know on msn as your hard at work. :lol:

I didn't actually realise he used hops that much. There not even balance/ correction hops they seem to be actual set-up hops. Nonetheless he does have a thing with tail whips.

there's one particular video (posted a bit earlier in this thread i think) where he hops all over the shop on comparitively simple stuff like footjams and single whip taps - that ought to give you an idea of why peoples are accusing him of being a little stylistically challenged.

the thing is he pisses over every one of us, its all well and good bitching about a correction hop after a double whip tap to footjam or whatever but i can't think of many people who can do one at all, let alone with style and buttery smoothness..