Bike Bully Gets Pay Back.

Interested

Only just noticed all the comments about it...

Re: Bike Bully gets Owned!!! (Instant Karma) (Score: 0)

by Anonymous on Saturday, January 29 @ 17:10:21 CST

As a cyclist, this kid got what he deserved. We are constantly harrassed and abused by motorists. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. This is one video where the perpetrator got his just desserts. Most of the time however, cyclists are the ones that end up seriously hurt or injured because some one like this kid thinks it's funny to harrass and abuse us. I hope he DID NOT die, but I hope that he has to eat through a tube for the rest of his life... a better punishment.

And... we've all done stupid things, but leaning out the open door of a moving car... you get what's coming to you, regardless.

I think he was ok, probably just a broken jaw.

Probably learnt his lesson though. :(

Did you see how hard that kid actually smashed his head into that car?

That video is or ogrish, and it says he died... doubt he actually did, but he must have at least smashed his face up + nocked himself out.

Did you see how hard that kid actually smashed his head into that car?

That video is or ogrish, and it says he died... doubt he actually did, but he must have at least smashed his face up + nocked himself out.

well where has he gone at the end of the video? surly he would be lying near the parked car but he's not there.