Regular Or Goofy Footed?

monkeyseemonkeydo

Do you ride regular or goofy?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ride regular or goofy?

• Regular (left foot forward)
    • Goofy (right foot forward)

We don't really call it regular/goofey. As there's no correlation whatsoever to being left/right handed. I'm left handed, left footed, right foor forward, i know people right foot + handed, right foot forward etc.

Also, there's been loads of topics on this. (Y)

Another thing, you've got an exam in an hour? Revise!!

Mike.

I can't seem to see the option on the poll for, I don't really have a favorrite foot I was born redneck.

You see when I first started off riding I rode down my road with my left foot, rode down steps with my left foot. Thing is when it came to backhops for some unexplained reason or another I learnt them with my right foot (Y)

So now I balance along things, bunnyhop, spin drop, 270 sidehop gap with my left foot. With my right foor I backhop and gap with it. I can do it the other way round too but then things a bit harder but I can do it almost as good.

So I use my right and left foot whilst riding. Any of you who have ridden with me before in bristol probabbly noticed me switching my cranks around alot ofter I get up things ect. (Y)

I can't seem to see the option on the poll for, I don't really have a favorrite foot I was born redneck.

You see when I first started off riding I rode down my road with my left foot, rode down steps with my left foot. Thing is when it came to backhops for some unexplained reason or another I learnt them with my right foot  :P

So now I balance along things, bunnyhop, spin drop, 270 sidehop gap with my left foot. With my right foor I backhop and gap with it. I can do it the other way round too but then things a bit harder but I can do it almost as good.

So I use my right and left foot whilst riding. Any of you who have ridden with me before in bristol probabbly noticed me switching my cranks around alot ofter I get up things ect.  :blink:

Theres always one who has to be different.

Its probably better that way, theres always one time, especialy when you on the rocks, that your forsed to swich.