Jay-z & Linkin Park

eMAyaRKay

Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

It's like someone has purposely collaborated some of the biggest offenders in the category of making gash music in an attempt to piss me off.

But then again, if you want to listen to crap music, kill two birds with one stone and listen to Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

It's like someone has purposely collaborated some of the biggest offenders in the category of making gash music in an attempt to piss me off.

But then again, if you want to listen to crap music, kill two birds with one stone and listen to Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

True

That.

Nah I dunno what it was called either, I started liking them when Adam bought out that vid of Gilles and Giacomo riding in the UK, using the song "Faint" I think. Then Tim Rodriguez bought out the vid using "Cure for the Itch" so I downloaded the discography 'cause I liked what I heard.

there are some really REALLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLY narrow minded people on this forum who just call stuff shite for no reason. Personally i love the album its absalute genious how well it works. Atleast some artists are willing to experiment than being die hard to one genre it shows that they truly love music in my eyes.

there are some really REALLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLY narrow minded people on this forum who just call stuff shite for no reason. Personally i love the album its absalute genious how well it works.  Atleast some artists are willing to experiment than being die hard to one genre it shows that they truly love music  in my eyes.

I hope that Narrow Minded bit wasn't directed towards me.

there are some really REALLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLY narrow minded people on this forum who just call stuff shite for no reason. Personally i love the album its absalute genious how well it works.  Atleast some artists are willing to experiment than being die hard to one genre it shows that they truly love music  in my eyes.

Too f**king true. I have to admit, in my cynical mind I chuckled at the thought of such a joint venture. But then I heard them, and it was a good fusion. I approve (Y)

As for Linkin Park, I loved them at the start, then the Kerrange kiddies came along and then they released Re-Animation and I was all: "Doh!" It was a crock of shit cash-in, but I got over it and just listened to the music (maaaaan).

So err yer Ghetto Pimpo Jay and Stinkin Parko make a good combo. Something like that...

And yes Frances the Mute is amazing, from what I've heard :(

I can appreciate their "talent". That doesn't make their music good. Narrow mindedness in music is perfectly fine in my opinion, people who "like everything" seem to me to not be able to like a band not only for it's talent, but it's image and style, which I believe to be a big part of liking a band. If everyone on the forum was like " I have no strong feeling's either way for anything", then what would be the point in the chit-chat sub section? If you can't take people expressing their opinion, then die.

Love

Jon

I hope that Narrow Minded bit wasn't directed towards me.

if it was i would of said

I can appreciate their "talent". That doesn't make their music good. Narrow mindedness in music is perfectly fine in my opinion, people who "like everything" seem to me to not be able to like a band not only for it's talent, but it's image and style, which I believe to be a big part of liking a band. If everyone on the forum was like " I have no strong feeling's either way for anything", then what would be the point in the chit-chat sub section? If you can't take people expressing their opinion, then die.

Love

Jon

all im doing is expressing my own opinion and so called " die hard fan " is getting shirty about it

H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A

Fo' shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA

Was herbin' em in the home of the Terrapins

Got it dirt cheap for them

Plus if they was short wit' cheese I would work wit' them

Boy and we...got rid of that dirt for them

Wasn't born hustlers I was burpin' em

Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy

Can't leave rap alone the game needs me

They need to go die for this.

Fo' shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA

Was herbin' em in the home of the Terrapins

Got it dirt cheap for them

Plus if they was short wit' cheese I would work wit' them

Boy and we...got rid of that dirt for them

Wasn't born hustlers I was burpin' em

Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy

Can't leave rap alone the game needs me

They need to go die for this.

Ahh get out more ben :wub:

go shake your booty :-

OK, can I call it shite because:

1. Linkin Park's music is utter shite. Every song follows the same boring formula. It'll be that guy rapping for a sorta verse part, then the "Singer" guy "singing" (properly loose term there) for a sort of chorus, then repeat that to the sound of guitars with so much distortion it's hard to hear what they're actually playing, topped off with some shit sorta synth effects to thicken the texture. My friends were well into Linkin Park so I had to listen to f**king albums of the stuff. It made me want to hurt Linkin Park. It's lack of inventiveness and originality is second only to the majority of pop music.

2. Jay-Z is a tool. Just look at his 'lyrics'. Same pointless crap repeated. How delightful.

No, I haven't heard their collaboration. If I get drunk I might download it, but that's unlikely. Shit + shit = proper shit.

OK, can I call it shite because:

1.  Linkin Park's music is utter shite.  Every song follows the same boring formula.  It'll be that guy rapping for a sorta verse part, then the "Singer" guy "singing" (properly loose term there) for a sort of chorus, then repeat that to the sound of guitars with so much distortion it's hard to hear what they're actually playing, topped off with some shit sorta synth effects to thicken the texture.  My friends were well into Linkin Park so I had to listen to f**king albums of the stuff.  It made me want to hurt Linkin Park.  It's lack of inventiveness and originality is second only to the majority of pop music.

2.  Jay-Z is a tool.  Just look at his 'lyrics'.  Same pointless crap repeated.  How delightful.

No, I haven't heard their collaboration.  If I get drunk I might download it, but that's unlikely.  Shit + shit = proper shit.

I think it's something like "In the End, 99 Problems but the bitch ain't one" SO don't waste your time downloading it.