Vincent Hermace

Lee_Buchanan

uh , one question , has there ever been a video that wasnt "boring" that was more then 2 minutes long ?  geez should be more thankful for what you get .

People have high expectations and I think they're entitiled to have them. It seems that the perfect length for a trials video is about 3 and half minutes, after that you're kind of waiting for it to finish.

Im sorry, but it really was'nt all that good, at all :P

Riding was mediocre at best :D

The dubbed bits where annoying, as you had to try to understand them. Stopped it after 6 minutes :D

lol the riding only got good after 8 minutes.

Thats what you get for being french, shit camera angles, shit filming, shit music, shit translation and not even awesome riding can save it.

Thats what you get for being french, shit camera angles, shit filming, shit music, shit translation . . .

Rich, you seem like a nice bloke, but shut up, what is it with all this prejudice toward the French? This is not just aimed at you, it seems to have come about more recently though, it's so childish, seems like some petty jealousy that they're better trials (read Pure trials) riders than us.

Take the NoPogo videos for example (to show that the camera angles, filming and music are good) :D

Rich, you seem like a nice bloke, but shut up, what is it with all this prejudice toward the French? This is not just aimed at Rich, it seems to have come about more recently though, it's so childish, seems like some petty jealousy that they're better trials (read Pure trials) riders than us.

i ain't arguing and i won't post after this but,

sorry if i seem totally arrogant and nieve because i slag the french but the whole general attitude of them just pisses me off. The majority are snobby, ignorant and think they own the world.

It's not because they are good at trials, i'm sure if i 'trianed' all the time i could be as good at them, its just their whole attitude to everything.

My aunt, uncle, cousins and neices all live in france/switzerland and i have been there many times. I just can't stand them.

The fact they removed all the english words from their dictionary and that they never say sorry over there becasue it 'shows weakness' sums them up really.

you guys are too hasty i cant belive you call that riding mediocre your sick in the head some of the things he was doing was amazing look how slippy it is there and he is still pulling moves half of us would dream of.

this is an excellent vid it lets you see how he rides and a good insight into how he thinks,

as TRA said be grateful that the vid lasted longer than 2 minutes for a 40 min vid of one of the best in the world for free is awsome and i agree with TRA fully hermance is the daddy his riding is awsome an for anyone who doubts it i would like to see you do some of the things he was doing.

:P :D :D :P

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Dislike of the french = bunch of narrow minded people who don't want to let go of the past because of a couple of wars... And dammit before anyone asks yes I've met tons of french people and they are nothing, NOTHING, on the f**king americans... Thats a race of people I really can't stand.

Thanks to Si for puting it on TS, 42 hours has now turned into about and hour and a half.

Rich

I thought that was a good video. It was interesting to hear what he thinks etc...

The riding later on was pretty awesome! In whole i think the video could of been made about 10mins shorter...cutting out some of the earlier stuff maybe. The editing was abit poor in places, and i didn't like the music.

Top riding.

Stan.

While the music wasn't exactly great, it wasn't terrible. The earlier riding when he was riding the sorta proper early Koxx (must've been 2000 or so?) wasn't so good, but as soon as it got to Vincent 2004 it was good. That gap from the rock to the tree trunk to the other rock was cool - there were just loads of little things like that that make you think "Hmm, I wonder if..."

The commentary by Vincent was pretty interesting. Not deep, philosophical stuff about life or whatever, but it was still cool to read/hear. The translations were sketchy, but it wasn't too hard to work out.

Either way, I thought it was really good. There was some good stuff there, and it was just a good video, really. It didn't feel like 40 minutes long.

Mark.

thought the vid was a little slow at times, but other parts made up.

the translation was great never thought id hear a bloke say ' i cant concieve' or something along thouse likes....well duh! made me chuckle

this guy rules...nuff said! :)

Yeah Ad, I noticed that too? He'd be talking for about 15 seconds, a line like "we rode natural for practise and urban for pleasure", talk for another 15 seconds then "Music: Outface" would come up and wa-hey, we're riding again...

Yeah Ad, I noticed that too?  He'd be talking for about 15 seconds, a line like "we rode natural for practise and urban for pleasure", talk for another 15 seconds then "Music:  Outface" would come up and wa-hey, we're riding again...

I like the bit where it says there are three training techniques I use.. Riding a Hard obstacle till I've done it and Riding a good obstacle to practice technique :rolleyes: