Light Weight Jackets.

Bigman

Just wondering if anybody can recomend a decent light weigth water proof jacket that is comfortable and generaly good for riding in, as now, down here in gay ole cornwall it is starting to get abit more damp, and i want to still be able to get out and practice, so i am after a water proof jacket, also, if any body knows if any decent water proof trousers, that would also be good.

Thanks

Adam

The fox fluid one looks good :P. At only £19.99 it isn't to expensive either and is clear and has a fox logo on the back. I'm thinking of getting on soon for riding and going to college in :D

I would get some regatta? waterproof trousers as they are thin. The ones I have are for people on motorbikes and are way to thick to ride in :-

Edited by merlin_rider

if you want the best then a north face prophecy jacket is the way to go, its goretex so its very very waterproof and breathable but its £140. for something a little cheaper, berghaus do an excellent wind+water proof shell which i'm using atm, go into your local outdoor shop and explain to them what you want, if they seem to be retards who know shit then tell me how much you wana spend and i'll find you the perfect jacket from work (blacks)

hebo do all that type of stuff, made for motor trials but, wil be useable on moutain bike, there is a water proof pac a maks and pull over trousers, they wont be breathble i dont think and im not sure on the price, or there is a hebo jacket which is really nice but about £140

It's got to be the Fox Stormvent 05, £39.99 from stif-sport. Great colour, very comfortable, light-weight, waterproof, soo breathable, very wind resistant! Go for it!

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

I got myself a zip-up animal hoody, then on my way back, i stopped in the camping shop, and purchased some waterproofing wax... Got home, and followed the instructions, putting it through the wash. 3 days later, when it had dried, all is fine and dandy.... cost about £50 total... and no-one can tell its waterproofed, untill i take it off and my t-shirt is still dry :D :S

Edited by fairy elephants