Who's Having The Worse Holiday Ever?

David

Is it just me who's having the worst half term ever. Im doing my NPLQ all week, 8:30 till 5:30. Its so crap, everyone is out having fun and riding and I cant do fuk all!!! :wink2: Plus a girl I was getting on with well isnt txtin me back and I dont think she's interested :P

Mines going crapper than i thought....was planning on going to reading, oxford etc. to ride but my monty rear rim is totally fooked, which in turn is fooking my new koxx bloxx brake pads as the brake surface is cracked, and dented all the way round :- and i dont have any money at the moment to buy a ronnie. So....im screwed really.

I'm having a great week so far. :)

Had a mint ride in oxford on sunday, had a mint snowfall on the way, but by the time i got there it was perfectly dry. Busted out some cool moves too.

Monday wasn't too bad, few guys came to malvern for once, good fun. :)

Today, got my coust pads fitted, reground my rim, works immense. Got some errands done, went to work, was good fun. Stood around talking for the last hour, and got paid for it. :-

Weather's nice.

Bike's working.

New wheel coming soonish.

Bristol Saturday.

Yay. :)

Isn't half term here yet :-

Probably going to be a crappy holiday anyway, ive injured my shoulder and go to the doctors this friday to see a pyshioterrorist to see if its any better, even if it is i still cant go out riding because my rear wheel is knackered, and i havent rode properly for about 2 months now either and it sucks :)

oh well, guess i have to find something else to do :)"

Is it just me who's having the worst half term ever. Im doing my NPLQ all week, 8:30 till 5:30. Its so crap, everyone is out having fun and riding and I cant do fuk all!!! :-  Plus a girl I was getting on with well isnt txtin me back and I dont think she's interested :)

What's NPLQ?

Christ you lot are so hard done by...

Try working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 5:00 in an Office... I get 20 days off a year. 5 Of those are for Christmas... You lot get it easy, trust me.

Wish I got 6 weeks off in the summer and all the rest of it...

Agreed! though in my new job i am starting next week! the starting holiday is 25 + bank hols!! yay go me!!

Mines being wank aswell:

First day of the holidays I broke up with the missus,

Brake is fecked so I can't ride,

People came to malvern on monday, which I was hoping to ride, but couldn't!

Got the flew

Just genarally feel shit, and don't feel like doing much.

Lets hope it gets better :-

Tom

I was riding absolutly SWEEEEEEEEET yesterday and found a new trials spot that we were ALLOWED to ride on and it's ace.

It's beautiful weather in halifax.

I have a pimp Zoo! Python wanting / (BEGGING) to be ridden.

It's locked in my mates garage and he's out until 5 pm, i start work at 5.30 :) :-

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr :) :) :)

So far in my half term I've spent it at school for the production. It's a good laugh though (It's stage crew work) But i have been living on pot noodle and cuppa soup (all we have is a kettle) I was meant to ride yesterday, but I had to go into school. I'm going to ipswich to see my brother and get some riding in hopefully :)

Marc :)