Bikehut Stuff

sexymike

thats right, its in this months MBUK about the new range thats out.

we have a lot of it in and to be honest some looks good some not so.

the tubes for instance are 5 quid rather than 4, they seem to be just a tube.

the tool range looks nice however, expecially the pedal spanner thats kinked offset to chainstays are not a problem

first glance looks ok but im sure some of it will end up on mine if not some of ours bikes

well done halfords, they seem to recognise riders care about the things they buy.

Got it all in my store. apart from carbon stuff,coming next week

All Bikehut branded.

bottom bracket tool,cassette tool,freewheel tool,cone spanners,headset spanners,chain tool,spoke key,multi tools,crank extractor,wet and dry lubes,wax lube,cleaners ment to be better than muc off,,suspension oils,disc brake cleaner,teflon grease,5 different saddles,carbon fiber handle bars,stem,bar ends,seat post,spacers,3 different types of pedals,3 different sets of wheels,ment to be the same as the ones on 1400quid giants.loads of different tyres and tubes,locks,pumps. might be it not sure

some of this stuff sounds promising and cheap!

Is there an online catalogue or something? I can't be arsed to walk into town at lunch to have a look at mbuk!

looking for a cheap(ish), light and strong seat & post so am interested in them! Tim if its cool I am using your staff discount!

mike

Most of it looks ok.

Having seen the tools and used them :ermm: If you look at the metal its made out of it what appears to be very low quality easily roundable metal.

For instance the bb tool, lockring tool. Ive used them and I went back to my park stuff straight away (Y)

But everything else looks good (ish)

Apprently the X pedals have the same sealed bearing system as the V12's.

My two cents, Will.

our store only has a few of t5hese items so far, including the shock pump, its crap

the gauge goes:

10 20 30 50 60 70 80 90 100 ...... etc

:ermm:

and when you release it from the forks it lets out approx 25% of the pressure (Y)

the rest of the stuff is sound though, imo.

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

Might get some today to test them out,get about a fiver off with my discount,take them back if they are shit.i had a feel of them at work,they feel and look nice,sealed bearings so no need to grease asmuch,quite smooth,spanner to replace the pins so no allen holes to get mashed.ment to have v12 bearings inside

Phil