Sign Our Petition!

UrbanLegend

Hey guys, we have finally had our voices heard by our local council, and we are so close to having a trials park built. All we need now is a list of names, addresses etc, to just back us up. Please, no comments saying "it will never get built" etc.

Please take a minute of your time to leave your name, address and tel. number if you do not mind it being disclosed. We would really appreciate it.

Mine's first.

Name: Daniel Fitzpatrick

Address: London Road, Deal, Kent

Tel Number: 07791 468836

Cheers guys! :o

do you have to live in kent?

Nope, just leave your details wherever you are from! If we show interest from the whole country, we are more likely to have the park built to just how we want it (the council are very interested, if there is enough interest they have indicated they would be willing to put a fair bit of money into it).

Not meaning to go against the flow. But is there a real need for a trials park?

I mean theres enough walls and rocks and stuff laying around. I could understand if it was a skatepark, as we are in need of one here. But a trials park seems a bit of a waste of money.

Edited by JT!

Not meaning to go against the flow. But is there a real need for a trials park?

I mean theres enough walls and rocks and stuff laying around. I could understand if it was a skatepark, as we are in need of one here. But a trials park seems a bit of a waste of money.

What's the need for a skatepark? Plenty of walls and rails etc... Could use that argument for anything. The trials scene around here is pretty big, and growing all the time.

A waste of money? Councils money, paid for by us, so why not have them spend it on something we want! Deal's nearby, so

It's actually going to be in the Folkestone area. So possibly even nearer for you dude?

What's the need for a skatepark? Plenty of walls and rails etc... Could use that argument for anything. The trials scene around here is pretty big, and growing all the time.

BMX'ers need places to ride, as their sport cannot be done on stuff that is all ready there.

Trials riders don't need a special place, i live in a small town and there a gigantic range of things to ride. Steps, rocks, walls, rails. But there is never any 'ramps' or jumps laying about for bmx'ers.

Also, a trials park dosnt realy need any money investment. All you need is an area of land. Then you can normaly get creats and those cable reels free of charge, if you explain what they'll be used for. Then all you ned is man power to get it to the spot.

I just don't see the need, its the same princeipel of building a running track. Where you can run just about anywhere, but people pay for the land, and to have it all marked out.

BMX'ers need places to ride, as their sport cannot be done on stuff that is all ready there.

Trials riders don't need a special place, i live in a small town and there a gigantic range of things to ride. Steps, rocks, walls, rails. But there is never any 'ramps' or jumps laying about for bmx'ers.

Also, a trials park dosnt realy need any money investment. All you need is an area of land. Then you can normaly get creats and those cable reels free of charge, if you explain what they'll be used for. Then all you ned is man power to get it to the spot.

I just don't see the need, its the same princeipel of building a running track. Where you can run just about anywhere, but people pay for the land, and to have it all marked out.

Fair enough, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Although I'm sure many of my BMX street rider mate's would disagree that their sport cannot be done on stuff that is already there :P

Thanks to everyone who has signed so far, keep them coming! (N)