26" Creepy Crawlers

trialsguru

Dont think so, the greatness of the creepy crawlers should be wasted on you stock rider.

Haha.

Nah, it would be good though. There isn't realy one tyre that tops all the other stock tyres.

:(

Edited by JT!

Your never going to get a tyre anything like the creepy crawler as, they are thinner and bigger. Even if you tryed to change the creepy crawler, it would be compleatly different when you finished.

Michelin comp 24.1 a very nice tyre had mine for almost a year, very grippy and never got a puncture...

Replaced it with a maxxis high roller this morning, will see what theyre like properly on sunday, first impressions real good though, had a quick ride out around campus in the wet didnt slip once (Y)

Seb

I would like to see them as well, but I don't think they would be as good in a 26" version, as it would be very difficult to make the same tread pattern, as it is a 20" pattern, and making it 26" would mean the tyre would be very wide, probably to wide for may frames.

I dunno, i'd have thought it'd be possible.

creepyvr.JPG

The treads on the Maxxis's are fairly big anyway, so you could probably achieve a similiar type thing by reducing the size of the actual treads? Although, it'd probably fit anyway :) and there's nothing wrong with the other Maxxis tyres (Y)"

Edited by Dave Gill

like every one says there nothing wrong with the high roller tyre mine has proved exelent no pinches etc i dont think a creepy crawler would grip as well as a high roller, the tread dosnt look as agressive