New Video

trialskid

Pretty cool video. A tiny bit repetitive but all the riding was awesome! Original soundtrack too! That woman deserved a slap!

Im loving the site too, awesome! I'll happily be buying all my stuff from there! It's great that everything is online - credit card payment wise! Perhaps something for Tarty Bikes to consider (unless im being blind!) Im just finding Select Bikes very neat, concise and well thought out!

Nice one Phil and co! Keep it up! (N)

Jonny.

OK, the sound dosen't match the video one bit! I'm guessing when the lil rebel sorta flicker's, it's where he's meant to go 'he's s.. s... sick bro' or summat. Well the sound comes wellllllllllllll before that and there's no sounds at the end. It's really annoying though. Anyone help please? :angry:

EDIT: It's alright, installed that K-Lite Codec thing, suggested by Tom. Works a treat :angry: Nice vid by the way :angry:

EDIT 2: No, it's being gay again :blink: Anyone help :angry:

Edited by CH!P

confused....

i've had this video for at least 3 months

If you hadnt been sucking BMX dick for months ( :blink: ) you would know that us superior bodies had the viddy a ickle while ago (including you, so I dunno how you dont know this?! lol) and then phillis kept it for the opening of his site.

Beasty vid. Cant actually seem to download it at the mo? But as mentioned, saw it a bit ago and it blew me away!!!

Right....cannty d/l this video :blink:

im stupid and it says:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.le-trial.com Port 80

im i supposed to be patient?

That was a weeeee bit good heh :blink:

Gap to front wheel, flat to flat, rail to rail, without much sign of angled flick. Thats pretty f**king mad shizzle right there :angry:

Must say phil, i love your style :angry:

Also liking the effort to film using two camera's, very nice :angry:

I may suggest one thing. When filming with two cameras, try and get the exact same lens for both.

Lastly, the site. Very very nice indeed. Very clean, and who ever coded it or manages it definetly knows what there doing. :angry:

OK, the sound dosen't match the video one bit! I'm guessing when the lil rebel sorta flicker's, it's where he's meant to go 'he's s.. s... sick bro' or summat. Well the sound comes wellllllllllllll before that and there's no sounds at the end. It's really annoying though. Anyone help please? :angry:

EDIT: It's alright, installed that K-Lite Codec thing, suggested by Tom. Works a treat :angry: Nice vid by the way :angry:

EDIT 2: No, it's being gay again :blink: Anyone help  :angry:

OK, they've used DivX to encode the video. You need to go to http://www.divx.com - click on the DivX tab and download the free player. The download incorporates all the necessary codecs for Windows Media Player etc, so therefore everything should work! :angry:

Don't know why they just didnt encode as an mpg to be honest - new/existing customers/riders coming to select bikes will more than likely not be able to play the video - so just a thought there for next time guys, still like the vid!

Jonny.

This is an XVID video

For codecs for windows go to:

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

I find XVID to be easier and better, maybe I should have done a MPG.

My bandwidth has gone on le-trial.com, I will upload to trials-shack tonight, it will be done in 2 hours maybe.

Thanks, sorry about the problems with the video.

Phil.

That vid is quality!! defiantly a keeper.

Is it me or does the hag say something along the lines of;

'yeah well you wouldnt say that to your mothers face would you, you f**king pubeless tosser'?

great vid lads, well done :blink:

Tom

Sounds to me like she says ..

' yea, you wont be sayin that when your mothers goin to your f***ing funeral you tosser'

Hmm , maybe i jusy hear things funny  :D

Sharn

P.S Amazin vid guys :D

hahaha those are the exact words well done mate

the hag looks like summert of the witches :) HA! :turned:

sweet vid (again) :- :D

hey phil great to see the sites open, just in time for us guys to start promoting it at the next indoor event  :turned:

can you sort us a nice big template to paint the selectbikes.com logo onto some beams/cotton reels?

Yo, no Problem, I'll sort it, I'll talk to you tommorrow evening, before your meeting then after your meeting.

Thanks guys.

Phil.