My New Ride

thechink

well iw as at ebtc and was like i need a longer frame from my xtp short.

so i saw mr.butler there and was like you got any frames for sale. and he was like yeah. so i was like can i have one. and he was like. yeah. so i got one. built it up as soon as i got in.

gallery_336_7_121272.jpg

i went for a little ride on it and it feels so nice. the rear end is so stiff and controled.

the frame it self is a neat bit of kit aswell. all the welds or nice and everything is finished off to a v high standard.

i seriously would suggest this frame to anyone. its the bollocks.

thechink

haha! as if, an impulse buy ;)

humm, id rarther have that over the short xtp, but the long xtp over the coust :) i think, dunooo really. however id rarther have my bt 6 instead (Y)"

how it rides at the end of the day :)

(Y)happy riding with it mate

i wanna have a goo soon

Dave :lol:

bought a shit frame :lol:

i think it was you who bought a shit frame joe... one thats got a tin can as a down tube.. and then goes to try and spray the 700 quid bag a shit...

you done the right thing mate nice frame.. is that danny's old one because i know he is selling the one he has at the moment as he is getting a new one...

i think it was you who bought a shit frame joe... one thats got a tin can as a down tube.. and then goes to try and spray the 700 quid bag a shit...

you done the right thing mate nice frame.. is that danny's old one because i know he is selling the one he has at the moment as he is getting a new one...

Oh no, i forgot aust was part of the "bum coust brigade" :P

And erm...im led to believe the coust downtube is just just as shit as the xtp's :P ??

IMO, coust LOOK WANK :P" and they have horrid yellow stickers (Y)

But hey...u like...u buy :)"

(Im a silly billy, i forgot im not allowed an opinion :lol: )

me either by the sounds of it.. since when did i bum coust ?? :lol:

just cos i ride uci im a coust bummer am i?. xtp downtube dents shit loads easier. should of seen the state or tra's after a few rides. barely touched it aswell.

id rather dent a coust than a 700 pound frame

Edited by aust

me either by the sounds of it.. since when did i bum coust ??  :lol:

just cos i ride uci im a coust bummer am i?. xtp downtube dents shit loads easier. should of seen the state or tra's after a few rides. barely touched it aswell.

id rather dent a coust than a 700 pound frame

Aust, im not gonna argue lol,, but if i was the chink, i would of just bought the long to start off with lol..then would of saved buying a coust.

Which i dont personally like (Y) :P

twas a bit harsh, your first comment being

coust = shit frame, when it obviously isnt,

they are stiff, good on the back wheel, and are long, maybe your problem is the aesthetics, which is a personal opinion, but your choice of sentance was veyr harsh, because the coust design is proven to work

although i do agree when you say the stickers look gash, i hate the yellow ones.

incedentaly (sp?) how much did you pay and is it first or second gen frame

cheers

ben

hmm... why didnt you just get a zoo out of interest?

and how can u worry about the look of it when u have a ruler and an inner tube strapped on.

A downtube is there to be landed on, stop mincing about ur bike and ride it!

hmm... why didnt you just get a zoo out of interest?

and how can u worry about the look of it when u have a ruler and an inner tube strapped on.

A downtube is there to be landed on, stop mincing about ur bike and ride it!

Why get a zoo? Its a different bike. Different bb rise and a completely different look.

Also why with the comment of stop mincing about, I know when I get a new frame I don't like denting it. Also what makes you think he doesn't or wont ride it? For all you know he could ride a shit load more than you!

There really is no need to be a cocky wanker in posts like this. Doesn't help this forum. People don't like to post now because of comments like what you have said above.

I know your now going to reply, giving it all this "what gives you the right to call me a cocky wanker" go ahead. I won't be replying again.

Why get a zoo? Its a different bike. Different bb rise and a completely different look.

Also why with the comment of stop mincing about, I know when I get a new frame I don't like denting it. Also what makes you think he doesn't or wont ride it? For all you know he could ride a shit load more than you!

There really is no need to be a cocky wanker in posts like this. Doesn't help this forum. People don't like to post now because of comments like what you have said above.

I know your now going to reply, giving it all this "what gives you the right to call me a cocky wanker" go ahead. I won't be replying again.

How hypocritcal. He gives an opinion and you go off on one at him. Nice to know opinions are always welcomed, as long as there not bad ones, or dont conform to your own...

Meh, Matt did say you looked cramped on the XTP when you came down the other weekend. I personally thought you looked ok on it, except for the whole tapping thing, which you didn't quite get on the XTP (Y)

*pets tyre marks on that white box by the balls*

Never really like cousts for some reason, although i do like Dannys, but thats probably because i like the way he rides it actually (Y)