Hair Cuts! Lol

David

Hey, well i usually have a grade 3 side and back and shorter off the top, but this time i want it a tad longer. How much difference is there between a grade 3 and 4???? Is there much in it?? Cheers :P

A fair bit shorter.

I usually have 3 back and sides and a bit longer on the top grade 5 id say kinda thing.

Grade 4 would probably be too long to be short and too short to be long :P Kinda like when you wanna grow your hair and it goes through stages.. Short, Over grown, Lokking awful, Long, Long long, awful again.

Sam :P

I'm in the process of growing mine at the moment, for the past 3 years I have cut my own hair, having a 2 back and sides, and 3 on top.....

It's now probably around 2.5-3 inches long, I intend to get it to about 4 inches, then be happy (Y)

Hey, well i usually have a grade 3 side and back and shorter off the top, but this time i want it a tad longer. How much difference is there between a grade 3 and 4???? Is there much in it?? Cheers (Y)

Well, as grade 4 is longer than a grade 3, why not get it done to grade 4 first then if you don't like it you can just go down to a 3! Easy.

No idea whether mine counts as long, short, whatever. But I rather like it. And emo girls get wet over it.

Looking good. I used to have my hair something like that (years ago, before it was cool :op ), am tempted to dye it black and get it cut again now. If only for all the emo goth girls :)

Ah, found pictures. This is (obviously) where my icon originated:

dan_9.jpg

And another slightly smarter one here.

errm. im the gay hairdresser sooo... ill post some pics tomorrow when i can be bothered. but i have it cut into a v (kinda like an undercut) 2 on the sides and into the v on the back.. blended in on the sides into the top.. have my fringe totally chopped and thinned on the back and top.. and then i have some colour.. usually something a bit different.. never have the same colours

Ooooo, this post made me laugh so I thought I'd post. And I'm 2 all over when my hair gets too unruly, as in as it gets to about an inch it's so thick it sort of just sticks out in every possible direction it can. And no cock jokes after the inch thing.

I can't grow my hair any longer than a slightly messy length because it goes curly at the back and around the ears. I used to have it short but my girlfriend showed me the light, so now I have it curt to a longish length, let it grow until it gets curly and have it cut back to short but messy again.

I'll post pictures later, university and work beckons...

being the student i use the good ol' clippers for that freeest of free haircuts, basically longest attachment (no 8?) all over, but only when it gets soo long it starts going curly. I keep leaving it longer and longer before i cut it recently, in the hope that i will eventually not care about it looking shit shilst growing long and leave it. I just need to find a way of it looking reasonable when its at the in between length.