.~

Sponge

"Theres no point trying to make a street mod bike. If you want to do street, get a stock."

Actually. You didn't say it was more suited in your origional post. You said if you want to do street, get a stock.

I ride street. Street riding is on streets, urban riding, rather than competition, natural riding. That's how it's defined. You can describe and go into genres of riding like Steve's or CLS's but they're both 'street'.

You JT, to be absolutely impartial are a f**king wanked. You make stupid posts. You throw your opinions around like you're some 'god' and know better than 1000+ members on Trials Forum.

I bet you're one of very very few people who would of shared that opinion if they even had it.

If i ever see you on a ride you can be sure i'd put a branch, pump or other non-flexible item in your spokes when you were doing something, which would cause great self-damage if you fell off.

I'm Nick Carter from Halifax by the way. Maybe we could meet up for a Leeds ride sometime. There's lots of high things there. Like bridges.

Nick

"Theres no point trying to make a street mod bike. If you want to do street, get a stock."

Actually. You didn't say it was more suited in your origional post. You said if you want to do street, get a stock.

I ride street. Street riding is on streets, urban riding, rather than competition, natural riding. That's how it's defined. You can describe and go into genres of riding like Steve's or CLS's but they're both 'street'.

You JT, to be absolutely impartial are a f**king wanked. You make stupid posts. You throw your opinions around like you're some 'god' and know better than 1000+ members on Trials Forum.

I bet you're one of very very few people who would of shared that opinion if they even had it.

If i ever see you on a ride you can be sure i'd put a branch, pump or other non-flexible item in your spokes when you were doing something, which would cause great self-damage if you fell off.

I'm Nick Carter from Halifax by the way. Maybe we could meet up for a Leeds ride sometime. There's lots of high things there. Like bridges.

Nick

Easssssssssssy there Nick.

Yes, JT! is a silly billy, but no ned to get all grumpy at him, he's wrong, me and you know he's wrong, and I imagine at least 75% of the forum know he is wrong.

Sit back and smile knowing that you are right on this one and he is wrong, but don't go flaming. And yes I know I did, but hey ho.

(by the way Nick, I see you riding in leeds alot....)

Yes, JT! is a silly billy, but no ned to get all grumpy at him, he's wrong, me and you know he's wrong, and I imagine at least 75% of the forum know he is wrong.

25% will do me :P

I don't want to start it back up, but if someone came up and asked you. "I wanna start doing street trials, should i get a mod or a stock" what would you say to them? If they had no preference themselves.

here is billy

he's being silly

he is a silly billy

:P

Boon, marry me? :(

To be frankly honest, all that can be said has been said. Theres is 2000+ members, not every one of them is going to have the exact same opinion. You can discuss each others opinions as much as you like, but slagging each other off about them isn't discussing them. Yes 75% know some members are wrong, (more like 99% but shhhhh) so lets just let them have there opinion, as wrong as it may be.

Ride to ride, not to try and split apart a sport where it completly isn't needed it. Street is street on any bike as James has said. Same with natural. Deal with it.

Well, we got to do something when its 22:30.

There are effectivy an infinite number of types of trials. But i think there are 3 main areas of trials, but we only have two names for the 3. And it can sometimes make things confusing.  :(  :P  :P

you counted , you sad individual ( tad hypocritical considering touch bingo )

martyn a wrote in mbuk a while back.

take our one lovely sport of trials , and split it into two immediatley with natural and street ,

you then have 20" natural 20"street and the same for 26" , thats now 4 , throw 24" into the equasion , and that divide the one sport of trials into 6 . now under jt's thing we'd then have another discipline making it 9 , but at the end of the day , its still a bike , its still trials . why such the big fuss?

take our one lovely sport of trials , and split it into two immediatley with natural and street ,

you then have 20" natural 20"street and the same for 26" , thats now 4 , throw 24" into the equasion , and that divide the one sport of trials into 6 . now under jt's thing we'd then have another discipline making it 9 , but at the end of the day , its still a bike , its still trials . why such the big fuss?

I'd say that just about sums it all up, end of...

lets just all thank god that a company hasnt bough out 28" frames

I think they already have. I'm sure i saw a rider on a program on extream sports riding bigger than 26".