Sweat / Body Oder

Corish

When I ride I get very hot and sweat, and I smell of body oder, does anybody know whats the best stuff to use to stop this?

Also while I'm here, because I wear a hat and get hot my head sweats causin my hair to go greasy, whats the best shampoo to prevent this from happening as much?

Please dont say take your hat off while riding, I prefer my hat on I dont like my hair and with the hat being on it makes it a big mess, lol. So if anyone knows any good stuff let me know >_<

thanks

corish

You do realise that its natural for hair to feel greasy after its got sweaty yeah? And that using any kind of lotion wont change that?

As for under arm stuff, use anti persperant rather than deodorant - deodorant covers the bad smell with a fresh smell whereas, you guessed it, anti persperant stops you sweating in the areas you spray it on.

You do realise that its natural for hair to feel greasy after its got sweaty yeah? And that using any kind of lotion wont change that?

As for under arm stuff, use anti persperant rather than deodorant - deodorant covers the bad smell with a fresh smell whereas, you guessed it, anti persperant stops you sweating in the areas you spray it on.

Fair enough about the hair I'll just have to get it cut short so its not a mess and then I might not need a hat, >_< Also how long does anti-persperant last?

Edited by Corish

Well, from previos experices with deordorant and under arm roll on stuff, the roll on is much better..

As ben said, deodorant just puts a new smell ontop, where as the roll on stops it from smelling.

I personally use roll on stuff also , because 1) i sweat like a b*****d, and the roll on keeps me smell free, and 2) dedorant brings me up in a lovely rash (N) >_<

Edit-If i put it on in morning when i wake up, it will still be fine bed time (N) :ermm:

Edited by Joe@Carbonique

I have the same thing with hair, long shitty hair+ beanie+riding ergh its horrible. I use that tres-emme or summat like that but then it goes all fluffy, stops it getting so horrible under a hat though.

I've been using that physio sport anti persparent and that seems pretty good

Summers coming too so theres going to be lots of smelly riders around :ermm: >_<

Adidas Active Deoderant Anti Perspirant (for men) - its a roll-on

Fooking awesome stuff. Smells nice and keeps you dry no matter what. Its pretty expensive for such a small container but i swear by it. :ermm:

come in different 'flavours' too (smells). >_<

I have the same thing with hair, long shitty hair+ beanie+riding ergh its horrible. I use that tres-emme or summat like that but then it goes all fluffy, stops it getting so horrible under a hat though.

I've been using that physio sport anti persparent and that seems pretty good

Summers coming too so theres going to be lots of smelly riders around  :ermm:  >_<

I use tresemme but my hair still goes greasy.. I will have to get my hair cut quite short and comb it lol, thanks for eerything guys (N)

corish

just smell! be natural and freeeeeee! :P"

go and have botox injections! they paralyse the sweat producing glands and hey presto....so stink

other than that....right guard stuff! (Y)

not i aint sure....i i aint tried it myself! but shaving your sits apparantly stop it smelling as 'pit hair' absorbs sweat, and bacteria grow on that...i may be wrong though!

do a test shave one and not the other and get people to smell you and see which is the worst!

:lol:

if u have a shower every morning and wash properly then when u sweat it won't smell, it's only old sweat that smells.

any sweat smells. its carbon dioxide being released from your body as a waste product....and carbon dioxide smells.

Go for anti-persprants, keep your hair cut short, and use loriel(sp?) for your hair.

Anyway....you should be wearing your lid...not a hat :lol:

any sweat smells. its carbon dioxide being released from your body as a waste product....and carbon dioxide smells.

Go for anti-persprants, keep your hair cut short, and use loriel(sp?) for your hair.

Anyway....you should be wearing your lid...not a hat :sleeping:

I wear my helmet for rides, not in the village, theres nowt I do "big" there. Certainly not big enough to hurt my self on the head.

corish

I wear my helmet for rides, not in the village, theres nowt I do "big" there. Certainly not big enough to hurt my self on the head.

corish

If Chris Ratcliff only taught us one thing, it was that if you are standing on a bike (i.e. on the pedals :sleeping:) and fall sideways and hit your head, you have enough kinetic energy to knock yourself silly and die. Now add in the whole "hopping around" element and it's getting dicey.

If Chris Ratcliff only taught us one thing, it was that if you are standing on a bike (i.e. on the pedals :sleeping:) and fall sideways and hit your head, you have enough kinetic energy to knock yourself silly and die.  Now add in the whole "hopping around" element and it's getting dicey.

I understand, but I know what I'm doing, besides I'm either f**kin about with mi mates (not vandalising or owt bad) or talkin to the lasses, a little riding. I know for a fact I cant hurt my self, and what chance have I got to land on my head, When I fall I think fast, I know this because when others fall they make them self fall worse when I know they could have landed on their feet safe....

corish

corish

I understand, but I know what I'm doing, besides I'm either f**kin about with mi mates (not vandalising or owt bad) or talkin to the lasses, a little riding. I know for a fact I cant hurt my self, and what chance have I got to land on my head, When I fall I think fast, I know this because when others fall they make them self fall worse when I know they could have landed on their feet safe....

corish

corish

Just you wait...

One day we will all be going "we did warn you"

Accidents happen, it doesnt matter how big or small the moves you are doing.

My worst bails have been when doing moves I have done loads of times before...

If you are going to take a helmet out with you and only wear it for the big moves is there any point?

If you knew when you needed a helmet you would not do that move/line in the first place.

Believe me, its when you least expect it. I know this is awful but I hope it happens. Its the only way to waken you up!

Oh and wash more often (N) people who pile on the smellys and dont wash smell like shite. :sleeping: