Twp

Lee_Buchanan

yo cheers guys for the praise and stuff................

i think the person to thank most is Thomas!!!! he got me outta bed and after bereakfast (cookie crunch (Daves btw) and a couple of kronembergs to swill it down) i was in the mood. but Phil AND Thomas are so inspirational to ride with, as i said to thomas when he next comes to england i would love him to stay with me so i can keep on learning he is like a machine that has no rest and pushes you till the end!!!! thomas has got a HUGE up that benito and sum other guy was doing cant remember if it was vincent or kenny but its HUGE and i only made it once but im sure Thomas vid will be exceptional too...........

Waynio.....................

ps a message for EVERYONE!!!!! we need everyone to get together on big rides this summer!!!!! everywhere..................... anybody with me on that one?

wayne, i think that would be a cool idea, having a koxx - days type thing in england would be ace, if we get the right spot, its a tad hard for me to get to france living in aberdeen but somewhere in england would be ideal, i should think i would like to go to that.

cheers

ben

yo butcha87 the stem im using is a 2bolt Easton EA50 :sleeping: have been well pleased with that and the bars, they dont give my wrists any jip any more i used to use flat bars and they just used to kill my wrists big time.

Waynio.......................

stem is 90mm x 5degree

bars are high rise EA50 sumot like 27" wide

the set up of them with the bars positioned correctly feel amazing.......

Simply astounding riding from all and top notch editing from Lee :sleeping:

Good to see those white pads are holding under all your crazy moves Wayne!!

Only wish I'd been over in France with you guys - Did you know I did my Mechanical Engineering degree with French, worked there for a year and absolutely love speaking French when I have the chance!

Francophile Steve

its damaged real bad, got a few scrathces on it but its ok still works, nice to see people like me using it :ermm:" :)

mensioning no names but alex from trial 20 screwed it when he did something stupid at a today trial!!!!!

Waynio..........................

ps might go up glen tomorrow and do some filming and get someone to bash another video together wouldnt mind going somewhere new though. altho i did go for a scout in the bottom corner of the glen the other day and found absolutly loads and loads of riding about.

Speak soon guys and cheers for the positive feedback, i aint made a video for ages as i havent felt the need that my riding has been upto scrathc with all the CLS and Tunni vids on here i thort i would just wait til i had got the nerve and the confidnece back and them few days in france sure did it for me riding with all the doods over there.

Cheers and thanks very much.........also that vid was of 3 of us and i have to say all the other riding in that vid is sick too from both Phil and Thomas...........

Edited by Waynio

yo steve,

those white pads are awesum!!!!! you ask anyone that was with me at koxx days!!!! they were the bee's knees didnt slip at all and were extrmly grippy!!!

iv popped a blue pair back on now to see the difference but the white pads on a hard rim are a must for me!the blues are grippy too :ermm: spongy at lever but it doesnt fuss me as long as me brake works i dont care..........

Waynio.......................

PS does any body know any body that do a 1060ish wheelbase that they could do me quite cheap?????????????????any help would be much appreciated just looking into a bit of a sponsorship deal if poss.?????????.......???????????????

Why am I always late getting these videos. Trials SHack is now down and I can't get it.

Really looking forward to seeing this video, when I seen Encounters I just loved Waynes riding. Can anyone even msn me it, if so add me on the address in my signature.

its still orite though, it gets the job done...........cant afford owt new at mo anyway, as soon as i can afford a new camera i will but at mo im skint, need to find a bike sponsor at mo :) to tide me over either for a year or till martyn gets the new 1060 ashton. so if anyone can help me out let me know......... :P

Waynio...........................

PS il start making more vids if the likes of lee buchanan can edit the footage up and wack it into a vid for me as im pretty dog tash at it and have no idea what im doing, give me a bike and i have half an idea of what i want or need to do with it :ermm:" :)